News&Shock

Hey guys! So this is the third chapter, please tell me what you think if it, it'd mean a lot and would motivate me to write more of it. If I don't get feedback or reads i'll probably stop writing the fanfic so please comment and vote/ fan if you like it! Thankyou!x

----------------

I arrived at college just on time, I was running a little late because Dylan's carer was stuck in traffic so I had to wait for her to arrive at the house. 

"Hey Char, where have you been?" Kelsey asks as I enter the classroom and sat myself down beside her. 

"Dylan's carer was late." I explain sighing. 

"Again?" Kelsey asked with a shocked expression on her face. 

"Yes again," I reply, as Kelsey opens her mouth to speak i interrupt her, "I can't sack her though, she needs the job and I need her help." I already knew Kelsey was going to tell me to sack her but I can't, I really can't do that right now. 

Kelsey was about to talk again when Mia, Lauren and Caitlin began walking over to us. 

"Just remember, if you need any help I'm here for you okay?" Kelsey says quietly as the three girls approached us, I nodded my head as I looked up at them, seeing they all were all wearing a grin on their lips. 

"Why are you so happy?" I asked confused. 

"Well you know the Janoskians are doing a world tour?" Caitlin began, seriously Caitlin? These girls were seriously obsessed with them but I had to just play along pretending I was a fan because they didn't know about me and the janoskians past. 

"Yeah..." Me and Kelsey replied. 

"Well over the weekend our country unlocked concerts and well..." Caitlin trailed off looking at the two other girls stood by her side.  

"We got 5 tickets including meet and greet passes..." Caitlin continued on, as soon as them words slipped out of her mouth I was in pure shock.  

"WE'RE GOING TO BE MEETING THE JANOSKIANS!" All three of the girls squealed whilst jumping around.

I looked over at Kelsey who was dying from excitement where as I was still sat in shock, but most of all...I was scared, scared about meeting the boys again, scared about what they would think of me, scared about how they would react to seeing me again, scared about having to tell the girls all about my past, but most of all I was scared about telling Daniel he had a son...

Hope you liked it, comment what you think and vote/fan if you liked it x