Twisted Birthday

~~~~~~~~2 Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Piper and Trey are offical,But is it  great? Piper starts to wonder,because all he wants is her body and her (as a person) he never calls her anymore and sometimes the girls on the team said he was still talking to his ex-girlfriend,but she just keeps on making and excuses and She totally Stop talking to Bleu,Sarah, and all of  her friends ,because she was focus of Trey,but then one day she got a call one day from Sarah*

Piper-Hey

Sarah-You havent talk to me since....a month!!!

Piper-Sorry me and trey are getting serious....

Sarah-REALLY?! When was the last time you see him??

Piper-Well..um...*she mumbles* Last week

Sarah-and what did he want 

Piper-Um...*she mumbles* to ask for 20 dollars

Sarah-Dont you see Honey he is using you 

Piper-No he isnt....Any ways are u going to my birthday Party tommrw

Sarah-Yea...But did you hear what I Said

Piper-I gtg bye 

*she hung up and went to her room and layed down and thought about what Sarah said*

*****************Next Day************************

*at Pipers Party all of her friends are there,it at the beach at 6:00 pm at everyone is having fun except Piper,who is wearing a pretty maxi skirt and a cute tank top and she is sitting doen waiting on Trey her whole time of her party,then when everyone is leaving  Sarah comes*

Sarah-*pats her Back*Honey,let him go ,you know he is bad for you 

Piper-Yea I know i thought he would change my mind by coming to my birthday Party,but that didnt happen..

Sarah-Have you Talked to Bleu..he is really missed talking to you..

Piper-*her lghts up with reddness* really?! *then she gets sad* I bet he doesnt want to talk to me after i totally cut him off i feel soo stupid 

*then she hears something in behind her,and turns around*