The Big Brawl

Piper-ALEX!!!*runs to him*

*Alex reaches up and punch Derek in the face and Derek falls, piper grabs Alex's balled up fist and drag him away from the party*

piper-WHAT THE HECK I WRONG WITH YOU!!!

*Alex looks away and stares off into space with a bloody nose*

Piper- Hello im talking!!!

Alex-I WENT TO GO GET HER SOMETHING TO DRINK AND WHEN I CAME BACK THAT CREEP!HE WAS TRYING TO KISS HER AND CRAP LIKE THAT,SHE WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY AND COULDN'T SO I PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND THAT WHY HE IS ON THE F*&%**** FLOOR

Piper- Whoa lil boy you better watch you mou- (gco)

*Sarah comes running over by piper and Alex*

Sarah-NICE GOING ALEX!!NOW MY BOYFRIEND IS ON THE FREAKING GROUND YOU IDIOT!!

*just as Alex was about to yell,piper step in front of him*

Piper-Whoa....If it wasn't for Derek, we all wouldn't be in the situation, so calm the freak down!

*Lani runs to Alex and hug him*

Lani-Hey are okay?

Alex-yea im (gco)

Sarah-NOW LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE,THE LIL SKANK THAT TRIED TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!!

*Lani stands there stunned, trying to keep her calm*

Lani-Alex, I know this Bitch aint talking to me, She better not be talking to me

Sarah-*gets in her face* well I am !!

*Lani swings and punches Sarah in the nose, Sarah then quickly punch lani n the cheek, then lani falls on her knees crying in pain and holding her jaw, When Sarah was just about to hit her again Alex grabs her and holds her trying to shield her from Sarah's Raging fists, Then Piper jumps in holding Sarah back, so Alex and Lani could get away*

Piper-*holding Sarah back* GO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!

*Alex and Lani leave*

*Piper pushes Sarah to the ground then Sarah broke down crying*

piper-  why are crying, do u started all of this!?

*Sarah-I love him and this how she repays me I would do anything for him and he goes with girls

piper- you don't deserve him...leave him let him go!!!!!

Sarah-I..I cant I don't want to get him mad

piper-Who care its not like he is going to do anything......right?

Sarah-....

*Piper eyes widens and grabs Sarah's arm and see the bruise and gets mad and walks straight to Derek who is  sitting by the bar area with a icepack on his head while he is talking with some girls piper throws the nearest drink at him*

Derek-WHAT THE HELL!

Piper-that's actually where you be going once  I'm done wit yo ass

Derek-*grab her waist* now baby don't be like that

Piper-GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME,HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP MY BEST FRIEND NOT TO MENTION YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THEN FLIRT WITH ME ,HELL NO!

*then Derek quickly slapped her, Piper held her now red cheek and with a tear trickling down her face she puts up her hand, then all of a sudden Bleu comes and starts fighting with Derek until Sarah came and pulled Derek into her car and drove off bleu was dizzy then he fell into the chair,then with a ice pack and a wet paper towel,piper clean him up ,he thank her and offer to drive her home*

piper-I cant I have to get my lil brother from the hospital

Bleu-I can take you,

piper-thanks since my ride kinda drove off (lol0

Bleu-(lol)

*they drive to the hospital*

                 ******************************Hospital*************************** 

*Alex and Lani is him the Emergency room, Alex is holding Lani's Hand who jaw is dislocated and the Alex kisses her*

Alex-im so sorry you had to go through that tonight

Lani-its fine im just glad you were there to protect me

*Piper and Bleu get there*

piper- hey is everyone okay ?

*they nod*

piper-ok good but Alex, we gotta go

Alex-NO im not leaving her

Lani-Alex its fine my brother Trey is coming to get me in like 5 min

Alex-u sure?

Lani-Yea

Alex-okay bye babe*kisses her*

*bleu, Alex, and Piper, leave and drive to their house,Bleu pulls up to their driveway, Alex gets out and goes in the house Bleu and Piper are in the driveway*

Piper-thank you

Bleu- NP

Piper- not I mean for everything your too nice

bleu-(lol) I meant np,

Piper- well thanks for the ride, again*opens the car door* 

Bleu-Wait!Im sorry for my Brother actions I Know he is a jerk 

Piper-What!?!

Bleu-Yea...step brother

piper*stunned* ok well bye *goes in the house quickly and shut the door and sits on the floor and thinks* 

****************************************************************************************************************

VOTE

COMMENT