The Rescue

*After Piper Talked to Trey*

*Piper miss her best friends so she calls her *

S-(sarah picks up phone with a weary voice)Hello

P- its me

S-Pepper?(that piper's nickname, and piper knows something is wrong because she only says it when she is sad )

P-Whats Wrong Honey??

*pipers hears Derek voice in the background*

S-I gtg bye

P-SARAH!!NO WAIT!!*she hung up*

*pipes goes up to room and cries and calls all the girls on the volleyball and told them to come to her house at 10:00 pm ( her mom is on a business trip for 2 weeks)*

*All 8 of them gets to her house then, Pipers she tells them the story, they all get upset and ready to solve this problem, so they all hop in there cars and went to Derek's House* 

*they get to his house and Bleu answers the door*

Piper-Where is Sarah?

*Girls on the team were screaming "yea where the hell is that bitch Derek","yeah where are they?"*

Bleu-Uhhh?(wipes his eyes because he just woke up)

Piper-Its important ,no one has seen her, she hasn't been coming to practice, and her parents are out of town, so we are her parents and we need  to see if she is okay! So tell us!

Bleu-uhh I think they are at her house

*Piper and the girls drove to Sarah's house and the door is wide open*

*they walk in, is it darks and they hear noises  upstairs, so they walk up slowly, piper gestures them behind her and then they stand at the at the edge of the door listening*

Derek-Did you tell her where you were!?!

Sarah-(nearly crying) for the last time NO!

Derek-DONT YELL AT ME (about to hit her)

*before he could slap her,the girls storm in and start attacking him, Katelyn(Sarah's Good Friend on the team) punch him and they all threw him on the wall and cursed him out*

*Annie and Dia (girls on the team) take Sarah who is crying looks like she hasn't eating in a few days and walk her quickly to the car*

*then Piper get in Derek's beaten and battered face and says*

Piper- And if you ever touch, look at, or talk to her we will beat your ass again and it might even be worst you got that you Piece of Crap!?

*Derek Stand there pinned up to the wall with a Swarm of girls and Piper in the middle and then he nods in pain because they beat him so hard he couldn't even talk*

Annie-YO u guys lets go!!

*They Girls leave except Piper*

Piper -I promise to God if u talk to her I will beat your ass myself and honey best believe I keep my promise and u have 5 minute to get ur shit together and leave her house, matter of Fact leave right Now!!

*Piper run to the car and hugs Sarah so Tight *

Piper-I miss you so much

Sarah: Miss you  too! And I'm so sorry for everything I done you guys

Annie; Its ok darling I along as you are ok

*everybody nods and agreed*

Sarah- (stomachs grumbles)you guys lets go get some thing too eat

*they all laugh and nod and drive to CiCi's Pizza*