CHAPTER 3

gosh! all along, i thought i had finished this already .. T.T OTL sarreh guys ...
anyways, here it is! i'm going to update this NOW!

a/n: SEE THE EXTERNAL LINK AND MULTIMEDIA THERE~ :3

================================================ 

"Uh-oh..." she mouthed then slowly stands up. "I-i didn't mean to interrupt."

She slowly turn her back and clutched the doorknob. "You're not going anywhere..."

Her eyes widened, "Please! I'm not going to steal. I'm not a thief. I'm not---" she sobbed.

"My, my, You scared her.." Suho spoke up. He went to Chohee and patted her back.

"Don't cry.. We won't do anything..." he assured. She slowly look up and stared at them.

"Ahh.. So that's how you got here huh?" Baekhyun smiled and patted her shoulders.

"Yea.." she nodded. She seem like a lost puppy now.

"Ah, hyung... Our coordi noona is not here! She's sick!" Sehun burst out from the door.

They all look at each other and then look at Chohee. "Seems like we can help you."

Chohee frowned and after a minute, she had understood what they're talking about.

"Hyung.. This will be Coordi noona's replacement for today..." Suho spoke to their manager.

The manager nodded in approvement since they got no time to waste.

And then Chohee starts working. Since she'll be payed after. And she's free form those sharks.