CHAPTER 4

She had fallen asleep when the boys come back to the dressing room.

Chanyeol was the first to come in and saw her.

"Oh.. She had fallen asleep." he said. The others peek from behind him.

"Let's not disturb her. Let her be." Suho pat Chanyeol's shoulders.

He nodded and step towards her sleeping figure. He duck down and watch her sleeping face.

*What a cute one you are Chohee.* he thought to himself.

Chohee stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

What she saw made her jump on her sit, and fall.

Chanyeol's face is close to hers and both didn't expect it.

Wide eyes, Chohee stand up and dusted her jeans. "Ahem.. What do you need?"

Chanyeol blink then coughed also. "Nothing." he turn his back and scratch his nape.

*Wheew. That was close.* he thought to himself and glance back at Chohee who is now attending to his member's needs.

"Thank you manager-nim!" she bowed many times as she received the payment.

It was already 11PM and they're done. She bade goodbye to them and started walking.

"Chohhe-ah!" somebody called out. She turn around and saw Chanyeol.

"What are you doing?" she asked, panicking.

"I will bring you home." he offered. "Why?" she asked.

"It's late in the evening ang it's dangerous!" he said. "No." she replied firmly.

"No?" he asked, shocked to her refusal. "Yes.. I can manage. Promise." she held her palms.

Chanyeol nodded hesitantly and let Chohee go.

He went back to the van and the other members came asking where is she.

"She left. She said she can manage." he said.

They let out protests, "Why did you leave her?" they asked in a different way.

He just ignored them and his eyes focused on the road on his side.

*Please be safe Chohee.* he prayed silently.

Chohee, on the other side, felt someone following her.

So she turn around to only see nothing.

She went on walking when someone grab her on her shoulders.

Because she knows some fighting skills, she manage to turn the enemy upside down.

"Ouch!" the man winced in pain while holding his back.

"Oh... It's you Chanyeol-ah.. Sorry.." she crouched down to help him up.

"You can manage yourself, I now believe that." he joked then smirked.

Chohee just smiled and help him stand up. Held her hands to him.

They were awkward with each other while walking on the road.

"UH..." they both spoke and stared at each other.

Chanyeol laugh and Chohee laughed too.

"You know Chohee-ah, you're too young to be working and paying debts you are not the one who did." he said.

She look at him, "How can you say that? You don't know the life I'm living. I'm a messed up girl, you know?" she joked.

Chanyeol remained silent. "Honestly, I and my brother are the ones left in our family." she said.

Chanyeol stopped from walking and stared at her. "What?" she asked when she turn her back.

"You and your brother?" he asked back. She nodded. "Yea. We're all alone now."

Chanyeol resume walking and remained silent. "My father was the one who got indebted. And he didnt' manage to pay it, so he ran away."

"It was long before we could finish paying it, but the last one was used by my 'envious' brother. And so I searched for a work." she explained.

Chanyeol remained silent still listening to her. "Hey, talk there. I'm not walking with a ghost, right?" she managed to joke and Chanyeol smiled a little.

When they reach home, Chohee was worrying as to why the house is still bright. Lights on and it's already late at night.

When they came in, she was surprised by the loan sharks who are making fun of her brother.

"Hey! Stop it!" she yelled. Automatically, her brother ran to her side. "Noona." he cried.

Chohee shot them a death glare. "I won't forgive you!" she hissed.

The other loan shark stood up, "Where's the pay you promised." he extended his palms.

She throw the envelope on his face, more like slap. "There! You can go out now and stop bothering us anymore!"

The loan sharks smiled slyly and walk past them. When they came to the door, the other man turn his back.

Walk to Chanyeol and eyed him, Chanyeol look down on him since he's tall. "You.." the man pointed.

Chohee's eyes went wide. *Uh-oh!* she thougth and ran to Chanyeol.

"Go out now!" she yelled again, covering Chanyeol on her back.

The loan sharks slowly go out and slammed the door.

She sighed in relief. "That was close.." she murmured.