CHAPTER 2

a/n : seeing the MULTIMEDIA beside ^^ yes, that's CHANYEOL and his derpy side~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++

She huffed a raspberry, *This is hard! Krisuus!* she cursed in her mind.

What now?! She's been searching a job, and there's none she could find.

Exhausted, she sat on a bench. And then her phone rang.

Not a call but an alarm, or rather a reminder.  *Oh! God! It's already THURSDAY???*

She sat straightly then stared at her phone.

Thursday. Thursday. Thursday.

Another thing blink in her mind. The live perf!

She looked around, yes, she's near a broadcasting building where the live perf is on.

*No.. There's still a chance. Get a job first or someone you could borrow a money.*

She started to walk not even turning her head on the building.

Just then the large LCD TV outside the building make a noise.

'EXO K, UKISS, APINK, SISTAR, TAETISEO, & other IDOLS are on today's performing list...'

*Sheeeesh.. I can't...*

In the end, she went inside. Lined up for the audience.

She's looking around, being alert. *For sure, the loan sharks are searching for me now...*

She only hope though that they will not be here. Hopefully.

While on the line someone poked her. *Argh! LIFE surely hates me!*

One of the loan sharks had seen her. *Run for your life!*

Indeed, she run. Run and run and run. And she found a room, a door.

Without looking up, and because of her adrenaline rush, she went inside.

Huff. Huff. Krisuuus. Thank god I  think I'm safe.

She leaned on the door and slide herself down. When she had calmed down, she opened her eyes.

Slowly, then it went wide! *I really am a messed up girl!* she thought.

She wandered her eyes around and meet the curious stares of six males. *EXO!*

Nooooooooooooo.