The Alpha Nextdoor

"ALI ANN MOON GET YOUR ASS UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL!" My mother screams from the kitchen.

I groan and look over at the clock. It's 6:45 and no person should ever get up this early. I drag myself out of bed and grab a box near my dresser.

I just moved to Manchester, England from some small town in the U.S. Im werewolf you see, and my father well...he pissed off the alpha of our pack. He quickly got killed. Me, my brother Gavin, and my mother had to relocate. My mother, or as I call her Cat, thought this place and pack would be best for us. So by this day forward I am in the Shadow Moon pack.

I grab a Sleeping with Sirens band-tee and some worn out jeans. I quickly brush my fire truck red hair and make my way down stairs.

My brother already left of his car, so I had to walk to school.

I left the house and my nose picked up a strong scent. It smelt like axe and a pair of new vans. It sent chills down my spine, but I ignore it.

My eyes start to close as I zone-out to my music. All of a sudden, I bump into some thing that sends sparks through my body. I open my eyes and am stunned at what I see.

There is a boy looking at me like I am a ghost. When I look into his deep purple eyes and he looks back into my icy blue eyes I know he's my mate. He offers a hand for me and I take it.

He pulls me close to his body and whispers in a deep husky voice, "Mine."

--------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think of the story! I need some feed back to tell me nhow to make it better!! Love you ^.^