Chapter 4: The Family

Me and Kay walk out of our 9th period class with our arms linked. I quickly got used to the English ways, the thing I was mostly in shock about was the fact I had a mate! A mate who is also alpha!!!

After I finish putting my books in my locker, I check my phone and see a text from Oliver

'Hey Ali-cat ;) ill meet you at dinner tonight. I have a surprise for youuu'

I text back

'Ali-cat? Cute ^.^ ok Ol ill put on a dress for you. And that is how you know I really like you :3'

Kay is squealing with excitement.

"You guys are so cute!!!" I giggle. "Oh shush!" Even though ive only known kay for only 6 hours, I already feel like I know her.

We go our separate ways and I walk back home thinking about Oli's surprise. When I get back home it's 5. I put on a black dress that shows off my curves. I frown looking at my self in the mirror and looks away. I looks at my phone and I got a text from Oli.

'No make up! You're sunning with out it'

I smile brightly. He's amazing!

I walk down stares and my brother looks at me strangely

"A little too dressed up arent you?" He deep voice could be a bit scary for some people but not me. My brother is really just a teddy bear. A protective, bulky teddy bear.

I look at him "Gotta dress to impress" he shrugs me off as my mom comes down stairs.

"Looking good mom! Let's go!" She looks at me strangely

"You are in an oddly good mood. Is there something you need to tell us?"

"Nope!" I lie and run out the door. My family follows.

My brother knocks on the door and a young lady opens the door. She smiles at us all. "The moons! Welcome welcome. I am your Luna but you may call me Alex. Oh do come in it must be chilly!"

She usurers us in. Me and my mother hug her and my brother shakes her hand. My brother goes to speak the alpha and my mother went into the kitchen with Alex.

I feel like a lost puppy with out Oli. I go over to a hall way admiring the art on the walls. All of a sudden I feel a hand pull me over and I instantly know it's Oli's. My wolf is ecstatic. She won't stop doing flips.

We kiss softly. "So what's my surprise?"

"Ill give it to you later" he winks at me and leads me to a large living room where every one migrated too.

Oli gets everyone's attention.

"Attention attention everyone! Me and Ali has an announcement" I look at him, then back at everyone else.

"Well spit it out!" Alpha blurts out.

I look at Oli "Well Luna, Alpha, Oli and I are mates!"

----------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! What will everyone thing?! What is olis surprise?! Only time will tell!

Oh! 12 readers! I'm happy but no comments -,- come on guys!

Vote comment and enjoy ^.^