Chapter 2: Mrs. Future Luna

My inner wolf was jumping with joy as he held me against his muscular body. He kisses me softly and I swear you could fuel a whole city just off the sparks. We managed to pull away and at the same time we both said, "Mates" We smiled at each other. I finally got up the nerve to talk,"Uh I'm Ali by the way. Ali Moon, I'm part of the family that just moved here." He chuckled. "Ah! Yes I've heard about you by my father."

"Wait how does your father know?"

"Well the alpha male has to check up on anyone who wants to join the pack! Plus he wanted to check out the Next door neighbours."

I looked at him dumbfounded

"That means you're future alpha! And that means I'm future-"

"Luna!" He smiles at me. "You do fit the job. Beautiful, you seem well liked, you're perfect"

I blush and look down at my watch.

"As amazing as this morning is we have to ruin it with school."

"Great! I can show you off to me friends" He winks at me and we start walking hand and hand.

"You know I never got your name?"

"Oliver. Oli to you."

==============================

Oli's POV

I had woken up with my inner wolf howling. She's near I can feel it, my mate is so close. Her scent smells of bubble gum and perfume. I jumped out of bed and yawned. The clock read 5P.m.

"Up early again?" My father said standing in the door way.

Shocked, I jump slightly. I laugh and turn to face him.

"Yeah it's just she's so close!"

"Mate?"

"I haven't even met her yet and I know ill love everything about her"

He smiled at me "I'm glad you are almost with mrs. Future Luna"

"Dad! Please don't call her that when we met!"

He nods and smirks. "we'll see. Oh! The Moon family is coming by at 6 tonight. Mother, daughter and brother, so please be on your best behaviour"

"Yes sir"

Dearest alpha walked out and I check my messages. 'Great more nudes from Alice' I need to tell her off

-1 hour later-

"See ya mom, dad!"

I walked out the door and I smelt her. Racing through my mind was thoughts of her, what she would look like, what she would be like. I needed her in my arms.

I felt something knock into me and felt a shock go through me. I turn around and see the most perfect girl I have ever seen. My inner wolf couldn't contain it's self. I looked into her icy blue eyes and offered a hand to her. When she grabbed me hand, I pulled her against body protectively and said, "Mine"

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ^.^

How do you like it so far? I really like the different POV's

Vote comment and enjoy :3