Chapter 6: Rouges

My eyes flutter open. To my grateful surprise, Oli has his arm over my half naked body. I blush slightly admiring his shirtless body.

'Perfect' I though to myself.

If mating was as half as good as marking, we would be having a good time. We would need to finish mating I'm a weeks time otherwise I would go into heat. Heat is pretty much a teens sex drive on a wolves level.

I leaned over to Oli and kisses his forehead. "Wakey wakey" He just groaned and swatted at the air like a bug was bothering him.

I would have to work to get him up.

I whispered in a sexy voice "I can't wait alpha. I need your sexy body, I need it now"

He shot up and kissed me roughly. As much as my wolf was saying 'Do it!' I had to pull back. Now wasn't our time.

"You're such a tease!" Oli groaned. I smirked and got off the bed, putting a little sway in my step. "Oh I know I am" I winked at him and looked at where he marked me last night.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Instant sparks shot through my body. I smile at the mark I see in the mirror.

He bends down and whispers in my ear "Mine" I turn around and kiss him.

"My mother made us some bacon, she's expecting us. Shall we?" I nod and he picks me up bridal style.

After we enjoy our food, alpha comes and whispers something in Oli's ear. Alpha and Luna both leave the room. I turn to Oli

"What was that about?" I ask him curiously "oh there are just some rouges heading into the territory. He wants me to patrol" I whimper softly. He hugs me

"Don't worry kitten I won't get hurt. Ill come back and we will go on a nice ride. Ok?" I nod and his iPhone goes off.

He checks it. "Who is it?"

"Oh um no one"

"Oliver tell me" I say sternly.

He gives my his phone with the look of regret in his eyes.

All I see are nudes and sexts from some girl named Alice. My emotions are swirling. Annoyance, fiery, heart break.

"I can't believe you! You...you... You lying son of a bitch!" Tears running down my face I start backing up.

"Ali! I wasn't lying! Alice is a slut! Nothing more!"

I shake my head "How can I trust you" My wolf is scolding me saying that, truth is I regret it too. "We're done" I say running out of the house.

I run straight to kays house. She opens the door and I am in tears.

"Hello- Ali! Why are you crying?!" She says leading me to the couch. I start spilling everything to her.

"That asshole! He had a beautiful and healthy mate and he treats her like shit!" She puts her arm around me "I'm sorry al" she frowns.

"The worst part is that he marked me last night" I move the hair away from my neck to show her. "Ali! Did you two fully mate?"

"No" my inter wolf growls at that fact.

"You're gonna go into heat soon"

"I know. God why couldn't this be easier?" I lean into her and closes my eyes falling asleep.

My eyes flutter open as I hear two people talking, well arguing. It was Oli and Kay.

"Kay please! I need to talk to her!" He looked like a mess. Blood shot eyes, with bags under them. His shirt was ripped and bloody.

"No! You're a two time-"

"Kay stand down" I say to her now fully up. Oli looks at me with pain in his eyes. I felt every ounce of guilt and sorrow he did. I knew he was here for a good reason.

"Ali, those texts were from Alice. She's my ex who never got over me. I broke up with her right when I sensed you. She won't stop sending them so I just ignore them. I haven't even looked at another girl since I met you. I love you with all my heart, please please please forgive me." His eyes were tearing up and they were full of truth.

"Oli I forgive you and I deeply care about you but we need to stay just friends for now. I'm not saying I don't want to be with you I'm just saying I think we need to get to know each other more"

I winced at his pain. He nods weakly "whatever it takes"

----------------------------------------------------

Drama!

64 readers and 2 votes! I really appreciate it guys. Feed back is always welcomed, as always

Vote comment and enjoy ^.^