Chapter 2

"Ahh"I sighed getting out of bed.I dragged myself straight to the bathroom.I did my makeup,after I took a bath then put on my outfit I had already picked out.I am old enough to drive but I skate board to school.

I kissed my mom and my little 4 year old sister,and had breakfast then on my skateboard I was.Got in school and met up with my 2 bestest of friends.We had the same classes all week so that's the first good news.

I was writing off the notes when a group of boys barged in.They were cute asf but I dispise their atitude.Zaynia,one of my bestfriend started telling me their names as they took their seat."That's Cameron,the baseballer;he's Matthew;the nice one is Shawn;uggh Carter,the asian looking one;blue eyed Nash;the bandana lover,taylor;brown haired Aaron;Hayes,Nash's smaller bro and those 2 are Jack and Jack,the two who make music."

They are the popular kids in school.They are mean,well most of them are.They didn't notice me untill it was lunch.And I was fretting like fuck.I wasn't afraid I was just anxious about what they would say to me.I've heard alot about them,how they are bullies and all.

Carter approached first.I was nervous,and sweating."Hey cuttie haven't seen you around before"he said sitting beside me.Running his soft lusious fingers along my hand and my leg.

I spanked his hands away and he rubbed it.He signaled one of his bully friend to come over here.And it was Taylor running over."Hey"he winked at me,butterflies started filling my belly.

Zaynia and Shante' my two bestfriends ran over to me and actually saved me.I hugged them as both Carter and Taylor walked away.They were whispering to the rest of their bully friends about me and they were winking at me.I just walked briskly to my next class along with Shante'and Zaynia.