chapter 20

So Carter was in my living room and Jake came down to see me. He actually fell off the stair case. I was shocked and so was Carter. He got up and walked over towards us.

"What the fuck are you fucking doing here?!" Jake shouted at Carter. Carter got up from the couch and acted bad ass. I was standing in the middle of the boys. They were both ready to fight. "Oh,so this is who your fucking with now!" Carter yelled. Stan was taking forever in the bathroom.

"From the day I knew you, I could tell you were a slut" Carter smirked at me and I gasped. My hands were in a fist by now and ready to knock him out. "Hey,watch it bitch that's my girlfriend you're referring to?" Jake asked upsettingly. "I don't see no other sluts around" Carter laughed.

There it went a massive punch straight to Carter's face. Carter fell to the ground and got up back. They continued throwing punches and rapid kicks. Blood was smearing every where. Jake was winning. In order for Carter to Jake off him he bit him. I know he's a gay mother fucker.loll jk,jk

They cussed each other from now until they bit their tongues. I was in tears because I had to be between them and trying to stop them. It was super hard and imagine they were both taller than me. They were fighting for like 45 mins.

Stan finally came out the shower but went back into his room. The door finally opened and the girls dropped their things and help me break up the fight. I couldn't do it all by myself. I mean Stan heard nothing that was going on.

Carter exited and I knew it wasn't the end he is so rebellious. I was left with little scratches and so was Jake. He was blooded up and I got warm water and towels to help him. "Why didn't you tell me he was your ex?" Jake looked at me through his red puffed up eyes. " I was avoiding all this,if you knew this is exactly what was going to happen" I said unhappy.

I put the towel near his eyes. "I got it!!" He shouted at me and grabbed it out my hands. "Here!!" I said after he took it. "Look I'm tired,where is the guest room?!" He asked and Carly helped him up to the room. Now I am in tears downstairs for the whole entire situation.

He slammed the door and soon after Carly came back downstairs. She was quite confused so was Jena. "Why tf was Carter fucking here!?" Carly asked sitting beside me on the couch. "Girls its been a long night I just wanna go to bed right frickin now!" I said getting up and to my room.

I went into my room and closed the door. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it and went under my covers and cry. "Why didn't I listen?!" I whispered in a crying voice. I continued crying. "Why is it always the doche bags I love!" I yelled to myself." Now jake thinks I'm an whore " I cried more and more.

I didn't hear my door opening nor a sound. But someone was in my fucking room. The window was open and the curtain swayed in the wind. I got up to turn on the lights. But someone grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. I was struggling to get free from the person's grip.

I started screaming and shouting but no one heard. "Can you like please shut the fuck up!!" he said. The voice was familiar but I couldn't pick up whose it was. He placed a bag over my head and shuved me through the window. Him and I climbed down the tree but I couldn't see so I fell to the ground. He picked me up and carried me to a truck like van.

Both my hands and feet were tied up and a bag was placed over my head. The van drove off and I kept on asking questions like a 5 years old. "Are we there yet?!" "I'm hungry!" "I wanna pee!" I continue and they got agrivated. The van finally came to a stop. "Finally!!" I exclaimed..