Chapter 18

Some how Carter found out I was dating Jake.Wow,isn't that just perfect.I don't think he will be upset on us dating,but I think he'll be quite jealous.I haven't check most of my social medias in a long while.

I went to school with the girls.We stepped in the school and everyone was glued to their technological devices.Someone came up to me and shuved their tablet in my face.

Firstly I took a look at the heading.'Carter's leaked video'.My face froze so was the girls' faces.I took the girl's tablet and walked to the side.I continued watching eagerly.I saw Carter laid on his back and Christen seated beside him.They cheesily flirted.It annoyed me.

He was like "suck my dick".They both laughed. She would do that because the type of person she is.Jake walked up towards us. He always liked the girls as besties.I admired that very much.He saw the video I was watching.

"He is such a player and she's such a hoe"he said hugging me from behind. I quickly turned it off and gave it back to the owner. "Hey you"I turned around in his arms. He kissed me and I smiled.

"I don't know any stupid girl who would fall for a jerk like him" Jake said hugging me. I started crying because I was the stupid girl who fell for him. I dried my eyes before he let loose of the hug.

I went to class and so did the rest of them. The day ended,Carter was no where in sight. He probably skipped school.

As the girls and I step out of school,I saw Carter with his friends in the school's parking lot. He had his stupid hoe,I mean girlfriend in his arms. I felt the pain coming back in my body. My skin felt different it felt awful and disgusting. I instantly wanted to throw up. I felt a grab on my waist and then I was greeted by a soft cheek kiss by Jake. We all walked home because we left our skate boards and we couldn't drive our cars.

I busted the door open and ran to the bathroom. I started to throw up. I continued viscously. I searched the bathroom for my razors:cutty and sharpie,my two old friends. I didn't give up on finding them. I then got a text message from Carter.
~Text message from bitch~
Hey baby did you see my video. It was epic.

~Text message to bitch~
Why the flying fuck you are texting me. Yes I saw your stupid video. BTW thanks for showing me how dumn you are.N plzzz bitch don't text me and as best as you can avoid me.

I got no reply after that I said thank god.I stopped searching for my razors. I went up to my room to find Jake sitting at the little chair in front my window. I was about to cry myself to sleep. We talked for a while as we cuddled in my bed. He made me feel safe and wanted.