introduction

lower case intended...
- 2011 -
michael / <luke 5>

michael walked onto the grass in front of the big building mesmerized by the size. "hii!!" some perky girl exclaimed. he shook his head and started for the inside of the big building.

he looked around for someone apart of kappa but it was mostly workers.

he walked around until he bumped into someone.. this someone had blond hair and a very dirty look on his perfectly shaved face.

"why are you here? what do you want?" he rolled his eyes. damn the sass in this boy is real. "i wanna join kappa." i stood my ground. "psh." he gave me the dirtiest look before shaking his head.

"no. sorry." he shrugged and i rolled my eyes. "im gonna join whether you like it or not." i sassed and he nodded.

"i like you." he admitted before giving him a toothy grin.

ashton / <luke 2>

my name is ashton or luke two. i joined kappa a few months back right when luke did. he didn't want to try and remember my name like the asshole he is and i just accepted it.

"why is he here?" i asked looking away from my drawers to see a guy with unnatural red hair and in dress clothes.

"he's now luke number five." luke smirked and i shook my head.

"get ready boys!" luke shouted and snapped his fingers. he pushed luke five into my room and walked away.

"is he always like this?" he asked and i nodded. "uhm...yeah." i sassed.

"im michael." he told me and i nodded. "im ash or luke two." i rolled my eyes at the 'luke two' part.

"calum is here somewhere." i move out of my place and go towards the restroom. "cal?" i shouted and heard a snicker behind me. i turned to be smacked in the face with a bunch of makeup. "damnit cal...luke isn't in a good mood!" i whisper-yell and he nods.

calum <luke 3>

hi im calum or luke three. i like puppies and spaghetti. mmmmm. spaghetti. i could go for some right now.

"number three!" luke roared from downstairs and i ran knocking some of my personal belongings down as well.

"sorry-"

"shut up." he snapped and i obeyed.

we were like lost puppies here.

it sucked. luke kinda had us wrapped around his finger and it sucked.

anyways we were suppose to be going to a party. a huge one.

i think the girls were hosting tonight. "girls hosting?" i questioned and he nodded for a response.

"lets go get laid!" he yelled and we all cheered before entering the room.

luke

hi. im luke and im the king here. i own this place pretty much.

these boys are my helpers.

"luke five stay with luke two." i insisted and he rolled his eyes.

i ignored it and went towards the alcohol. "hey." the head girl of another group here on campus, smirked. she was drunk.

i smirked and took a cup out of someones hands before chugging it all down and turning to her.

"wanna dance?" i asked and she nodded.

// authors note \\
this sucks . ooPs . but im writing on my phone so im sorry for mistakes.

this whole thing is dedicated to Cliffordpro

also comment and vote :-)

- lys :-)