day 1.

Michael's  \\ luke 5's \\ POV
;
"hide the damn body already boys!" she demanded as we threw the lifeless girl into a homemade grave. "now run back into the van and don't tell anyone unless you want to be killed." she threatened. i started sobbing, the girl i had knocked up had died... why?!" i sobbed."

i woke up in tears. ashton was shaking and slapping me. "bro! are you alright? you keep screaming in your sleep." he told me with a bit of concern in his tone. i nod and sit up to stretch. "lets go workout." i suggest and he nods putting on a muscle tank.

"hurry!" he said running out of the room. i stood and threw a shirt on before running a hand through my hair and jogging to find this boy.

xx
two hours later /

"luke 2....luke 5....where in the hell have you been?" luke shouts. i try to stifle a laugh but it comes too quick.

"so you think this is a joke? we had to go party searching without the two animals." he scolds and i laugh this time loud enough for all.

"just cause i knocked up a girl don't mean you have to give me shit for it." i say tearing up. he just rolls his eyes and turns away. "the girls new arrivals will be here soon!" he says without turning around and i nod.

x

"stop! stop!" i screamed. luke had hit her upon the head and knocking her out. "she saw something no one should've seen." he growled and i fell to the floor in a sobbing wreck.

"michael! michael!" calum snaps. "wha-yeah." i reply. he laughs and throws a flannel at me. "get dressed we have to make a good impression for luke." he smiles and i laugh. "good impression for luke? you must be a comedian." i laugh and he glares at me. "sorry." i mumble.

i stood and put the red and black patterned shirt over my black one. my attire had changed from freshman year. i went from dress pants to ripped black skinny jeans and from collared shirts to band shirts and muscle tanks. ultimate throwback. i am so happy i went through this change too. i went from a dork to a hot dude in the popular crowd.

"i'll see you later. i have to go to luke's closet for a shirt and i don't know how long that'll take." calum sighed and i nodded.

i never mentioned why this change happened or how i even got these clothes.

okay so heres the story..

luke had accepted me into the place and said if i wanted to stay in the group i'd have to change 'my dorky appearance.' i didn't mind his comment because i knew i was a dork. i had kept straight a's since junior high. he had a point. he threw a pair of all black skinny jeans and a white green day shirt at me and i took it. i changed into it and noticed i was actually chick bate. i was hot. i sound like a fcking girl but it's true. anyway i started borrowing clothes and he nodded in approval to the outfits i'd picked.

i ran downstairs with my phone in my hand which was probably a bad idea. i had fallen face first into the cold stone. someone cleared their throat and i knew it was luke by the noise. shit was i gonna get my ass beat.

"where's luke 5?" he bitched and i shrugged. "i'll go find him." i rolled my eyes and ran to the other staircase that led into luke's room.

I entered the room and looked around until i came across a hand attached to a boy wearing a white green day shirt. "shit." i mumbled picking calum up.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

holaaaa . i haven't updated this in forever. enjoy this shitty chapter. anYWAYS

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD IS OUT OML I CANT BREATHE IT IS SO GOOD.

whens its 3 am and you update and listen to 5sos to try and sleep and fail.

@ me lmao.

// lub you guys - lys 💛.