Chapert 1: Bio

Graysons POV

As I walk down the halls. I can't help but to stare. She's beautiful and perfect, she's also smart. How much more could I want in a girl? She'd never fall for a girl like me. Hell I bet she'd never fall for a girl period. I hate this, why did I have to be born like this.. Why couldn't have I been normal?? I sigh and turn the corner, as i do I bump into Taliah. The schools cheerleader and my ex girl friend. "Watch it freak" Taliah says as she picks her things up "s-sorry" I stutter out looking at the ground. Taliah was beautiful bright green eyes, dark Greek skin and long black hair, that curls when it's wet. I don't understand how we even dated in the first place. I mean I am a normal plain Jane with pale blue eyes and straight black hair. Nothing special. Sometimes I miss our relationship, but then I remember how she used me. I sigh and pick up my things. I start walking when I hear someone call my name i look around I don't see anyone "Grayson!!" I hear. I turn to my left and see my best friends Kyle and julie. Kyle is my gay best friend who is very very attractive. He's tall with messy blond hair and dark tan skin with deep brown eyes. Total Cali boy. Julie is the most beautiful thing anyone's seen but she doesn't see it. She's tall bout 5'6 she has long long brown chestnut hair and these beautiful blue green eyes. "Are you sure your real name isn't grace?" Kyle said as he walked up. I glared at him, " no douche bag it wasn't" Kyle was always making fun of me but what can I say I'm easy to make fun of, Kyle and I have a long history. Long story short, we both helped each other figure out we were gay. Yes if you didn't get that before I'm gay, strictly. Julie who's is giggling in the background smiles at me as we start walking "so I heard well saw you talking to Taliah.." Kyle looks at me " you and Taliah aren't like getting back together are you?" I roll my eyes, " oh god no" I say quickly. They both nod in unison "good" kyle says after a moment. As we walk down to biology I see her again. My goodness she's perfection, and yet I don't even know her name, all I know is that she has crazy blue hair and a lot of piercings, making her all the more interesting, Kyle pulls me into bio as I sit I pull out my sketch book, as I get lost in my drawing I notice someone sit next to me. " Well that's strange" I thought. "My lab partners bout to have a baby" as I finished that thought I looked up to see her, the amazing blue haired beauty from the hall ways. She giggles and sticks out her hand " Hi" she says sweetly "I'm Xavier" I smile and shake her hand " I'm Grayson" I smile my heart racing a million miles a minute. She giggles "nice to met you, I'm your new bio partner and don't worry I'm not Squimish" I giggle at her joke and nod once. I know her name. And she touched my hand. I can't help but to smile the whole rest of the period.

Hi I'm Kota. Imma new writer, I'm also a terrible speller so sorry. Feedback and constrictive critisim Is always welcomed