Chapter 3: the sleep over

Grayson's P.O.V ~

"A couple days have passed since the slushie incident, and during these days I find myself thinking non stop about Xavier. I feel myself wanting to be with her all the time, lately we have been inseparable. As I lie here and watch her sleep, cause she has been sleeping over at my house, for a couple days now, I can't get over how beautiful she is." I read over what I have written in my journal and decide that I was done writing for tonight, I gently stretch over Xavier and set the book on the shelf, I can't get over how beautiful she is. I gently lie back I down, careful not to wake her, as I snuggle down in the blankets I watch her eyes flicker open. "Well hi" I whisper she smiles and looks at me her big deep green eyes "what time is it gray?" She asked. I look up at the clocks and when I look back before I can answer i feel lips collide with mine, warm, soft lips, I immediately kiss back placing my hand on her cheek, pulling her closer, kissing deeper and deeper, as she slowly starts to push up my shirt, she pulls away and looks at me "wake up" I look at her confused wait what?? I slowly open my eyes.

"Classes over" Tyler said shaking me

"And someone was making happy noises" Xavier added and winked. I could feel my face heat up. I quickly got up and started putting my things away when she hops up on my desk "so tonight's Friday." She starts "oh my goodness someone knows her days I'm so proud of you" I interrupt she giggles and hits my chest playfully "I was going to say its Friday we should hang out tonight. Mabey go bowling or something" I smile and nods "yea I'd like that" she smiles from ear to ear I giggle and start to walk out of class, I stop and lean against the door way "coming dork?" I ask. She blushes and nods and grabs her bag and starts to walk out

Tyler's P.O.V ~

I shake my head as I watch Grayson and Xavier at lunch. I haven't seen her this happy in a long long time. It's nice to see her smile like this, Taliah really broke her, I thought she had given up.. Although they aren't quite together yet, they will be, as I walk over and set my lunch on the table we all ussally meet at I smile as I hear Grayson and Xavier arguing over some stupid show that Grayson's obsessed over, that stupid teen wolf crap. Grayson used to make me come over and watch it with her, I mean sure Scott's hot and all but the whole werewolf thing is wayy over done, I look around and see that Julie is missing

"Gras, weres Julie"

"I dunno I was about to ask you the same question" she answers, and then turns her attention back to Xavier, I pick a grape up and chuck it at her, as it hits her and she turns her head I chuckle

"What tyler" she says annoyed

"Hi Grayson" I wave "yeah my day has been going awesome so far, only got pushed into the lockers once and I got an a on my math test today, oh and yes I would love to come bowling tonight thanks for asking" I smirk

Xavier giggles and Grayson shakes her head "what princess?" I ask I pop another grape in my mouth. Grayson sighs heavily "one I'm not your princess I haven't been your princess since the 8th grade, and two the whole world doesn't revolve around you there mr Tyler" she finishes with a smirk. I watch Xavier smile at her and gently slide her hand into Grayson's, she looks over at me and I pretend i haven't seen anything "that's right Tyler, she's my princess" "and the world revolves around me" I chuckle as I hear the voice, I turn and see Julie standing there smiling from ear to ear "why the huge smiles juils?"

Xavier's POV~

As I sit at the table and watch to three friends converse, I can't help but to stare at Grayson. She is so beautiful and so perfect, and I have been spending so much time with her, we are practically together.. I just haven't had the guts to say how i truly feel, and I am worried that if I do say something, ill realize that this is all in my head and she wants to be nothing more then friends. I don't know if I can do that. I smile as I feel her hand squezzes mine lightly, Mabey ill tell her how I feel tonight on the bowling date, I nod and smile to myself content with my plan as I hear the cutest little giggle escape her mouth it causes my to giggle a little as well. Grayson smiles as the bell rings "hey, she says looking at me "i have a free period. And I was wondering if you would want to come over, considering we don't really have to go to the last couple of classes, well I mean mine aren't important or anything, i don't know about yours or anything. I giggle at her rambling, which is really cute when she does this "sweetness" i say placing a hand on her shoulder. "I would love to ditch the rest of school for and with you" she looks up at me with those stunning blue eyes, "Really? I smile and nodded of course. She stood up and took my hand as we walked out of class. .