Chapter 2 : Lunch time

Xavier's POV

As I walk out of class gigging I can't help but to Mabey seem like I fit in, or that Mabey I'm liked, that Grayson chick really had that effect on me. "Wana come sit with us at lunch?" I hear Grayson ask,I smile "actually I'd love to" I reached down and took her hand, just out of habit, when I felt her fingers intertwine with mine. I couldn't help but to feel a spark, it ran through my whole body. I looked over at Grayson who was busy talking to I think Kyle was his name. He seems pretty cool. As I walk farther down the halls I realize that I'm still holding her hand and that she hasn't pulled it away. "Wow can this day get any better"I think. I mean my first day at this school and I am holding this beautiful girls hand and she hasn't pulled away. As I feel like nothing can ruin this day i look up and get a face full of slushie. Grayson immediately stops walking and looks at me with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. I can hear in the distance the jocks who threw it at me "welcome to eclair high freak" "hope you enjoy your stay." As I start to get pissed off, I Clench my fists and get ready to punch a locker, as I start looking around for one with out someone at it, I see her cute little caring face, the deep concern in her eyes as if this were her fault. I smile weakly feeling very sticky " Its not your fault, I promise" I say, She nods and pulls my hand to the bathroom, "Cmon lets get you cleaned up" She says, I nod and smiles and follow her into the bathroom. As we sit there and she cleans up with the upmost care and tenderness, I notice that she is ungodly beautiful. Like the kind of a person you see in the movies. I'm not usually into girls, I mean yeah I like to sleep with them when I'm drunk but other then that I have no other intrest in them. But I feel different with this one, she's different and soft and amazing and kind and I have only known her for less then an hour, this isn't right.."all done" I hear this soft voice say pulling my out if my thoughts, I turn and see this beautiful girl smiling at me. "T-thanks" I stutter, She smiles this beautiful smile. Grayson giggles " what are you all smiles about?" she asks. I chuckle and swing my feet, I could tell her but I don't want her to think of me as a freak or anything and plus, I really don't know what I am feeling. I smiles and say nothing, she nods slowly and takes my hand and starts walking out of the bathroom were we are joined by her beautiful friends. Sometimes I don't understand how people could be so perfect, I mean her friend kyle is like pure sex, hes so hot and nice and funny, But part of me thinks he gay, and her friend Julie, my goodness have you ever seen someone as beautiful as her, shes like this perfect human being, Well almost perfect, the perfect one in this group of people I definatly grayson,She is so beautiful, with her beautiful red strawberry hair and her beautiful blue eyes like the ocean after a storm, I don't think I have ever seen someone as beatuful as her, but then you have little old plain me who is just hiding behind her blue hair and piercings. Tyler looks over to me and grayson and sees our hands and looks back up "well Grayson someones moving fast" He smirks, Grayson looks confused " huh...Oh" she drops my hand quickly "we are just friends" she nods and starts walking ahead. I feel myself hurt,Like when she dropped my hand she droped my heart, What is this what in the hell am I feeling..As I watch her walk away I can defintaly say, I am defiantly  have some sort of feeling for her...