New Rock BFF New Feelings

'Morning'

(Pearls POV)
I got out of my room to prepare myself for today if we are going on a mission when I stepped out of my room I see my beautiful Rose with ... Him "well good morning Pearl"Rose said "good morning Rose... Greg"I said at the end I lowered my voice in disapproval "Yo wut up Pearl" He said

"Pearl, me and mr.universe are going to be gone for a traveling spree together and we won't be back after a week" she said and my heart stopped
"Yup I told her all the places I've been to while I was traveling for my next gigs!"Greg said. I dint like what they both said I mean rose gone who will be here to help and guide us through missions!
"B-b-but Rose you can't possibly leave I-I mean who will help us through missions!"I said hoping she would change her mind and stay "you all could handle 1 week without me right? I mean garnet is with you after all".rose said

Time skip

They both left completely now. Ohhhh! Of coarse she would pick Greg he is a human after all and of coarse I have no chance with her but..."ahhhh" I shouted as something hits my back and gets me out of my thoughts, as I fell to the ground I heard someone "ahahahahaha! Gotcha P," well I know that voice anywhere. Great its "AMETHYST!"I shouted to her "you shouldn't do that" I said trying to get her stop doing things like these to me. As I look back I can see the short kindergarten gem with short hair, purple skin, sleeveless short dress with ragged pants, white shoes and black shoulder plates "Hahahhahaha pearly you should of seen your face you were like Ahhh and I was like Gotcha"she said while laughing.

Well even without rose here I still have garnet and amethyst to keep me company and while she likes making fun of me and playing around she still sweet inside and cute... Wait what the homeworld did I just say, did I just called amethyst cute.. Well she does have a nice form, but my thoughts were interrupted again because of the person sitting on my back, so That i can have a proper posture I asked amethyst" hey amethyst can you get of me now I would like to get up." but she won't move "nah I'll just keep you here so you don't have to keep squaking to the whole temple"
"I don't squak "
"Yea you do"
"No I don't!"
"Yea you do... A lot"
"I said I don't!"
"Fine fine you don't gezz lighten up I was just messing around ya, P"
Awkward silence later
"Hey P?"
"Yes amethyst?"
"Where is rose?"
"We'll she went with Greg for one week and isnt coming back till then"I said with a mad tone
"Oh really w-well I guess I will get going then" she said but for some reason she looks sad"uuuhhmm..amethyst are you alright?"I said to see if she would say she wasn't "no I'm fine"then she left the cavern oddly I get this strange feeling when amethyst is around me maybe it's just nothing but I just feel a little different.

(Amethysts POV)p
As I walk in the sandy beach I kept thinking'Why does she have to have feelings for rose I know she is amazing but can't she still notice that I like her, she always talks to me about how Greg should leave rose alone 'n stuff but I guess I can never have her, well at least she can be happy without me.' As I was walking down the beach I dint really notice someone walkin towards me"oofff!" Wow I really did not expect that to happen,I got mad but I have to keep cool I made and oath not to hurt humans but it never said I can't shout at them"hey watch where your going someone's walking here!"I shouted at that person so she could leave when I saw her she wore,a jacket with spikes on the shoulder lime green t shirt and jeans , 'geezzz what's up with her'
"Hey it's not my fault I was walking too you know"she said she said
Woah she seems rad no one has ever talked back to me like that and -and I love it she's cool"gezz sorry" I said wait why am I apologizing to her"well k then ... Mmmm I am so bored but hey ,you seem cool I'm vidalia what's yours"she said huh vidalia cool name"amethyst"I said to her
"Well amethyst nice to know someone in this world has actual guts to talk back to me like that, I respect that" she said then turned to continue walking "hey vidalia can we hang"I said so I wouldn't get bored I mean garnet can't hang with me cuz she's always on missions and I bet Pearl would want to even go near me"I don't know? You seem a little bit young to hang with me?"
"But I'm thousands of years old"
"..."
"..."
"Ok"
"Yaaash!"
"Nice to have someone as cool as me to hang out with"
Awesome new FRIEND wooohooo!

(Vidalias POV)
sweet a cute girl that's cool and has guts stays with me ha! She is quite sexy I mean those busts and that ass wow I can get used to this just hope she ain't innocent. maybe I should give a test to her.
"hey amethyst."
"Yea, wats up ?"
"for the record you look terrible!"
"..."
"..weelll?"
"You look even more terrible then me.. Hahahhahaha!"
Yup she's a keeper
All I have to do is to get her to like like me and then I can get a sweet ass girlfriend. Hey what can you do if your Bisexual anyway

Ok just hope you guys like this first part but I would like this story to be interesting to you guys
Hey can you readers comment about my story and plans if you liked it place a vote and follow me guys the more good vibes I get from all you readers the 'more stories I will make' thnx a lot you guys