Realization

Two days past and the two gems can't get that hug out of their minds. It was just a simple hug is what they thought.

That day amethyst had to hang out with vidalia. Pearl knowing about it didn't like the idea at all, but she has to respect amethyst likings. Vidalia arrived at the temple and found amethyst with pearl on the steps of the warp pad.

(Vidalia POV)

Who is that with ame, my ame! Weirdo looks like a prick.

I walked up to them and called amethyst

"Hey ame lets scram I wanna do somtin!" I said then amethyst looked towards my direction. She smiled widely as she saw me. 'Heh cute' I thought as she darted towards me. I looked at the prick and saw her expression was priceless ahhahah!!! She's freakin jealous but I'm not gunna lose ame to her.

"Vidalia Lets go!" Ame said as she grabbed my arm and brought me out of her house cave. Before we left I looked towards that girl "she's gunna be mine"I said silently. After I said that her expression turned angry. So what! I don't care. I thought as I left the cave with my grape.

(Pearl POV)

Oh she's in for it now! How could she say that ame doesn't belong to anyone if she would belong to anyone it's me!......... What? Oh no don't tell me I'm falling for amethyst! That can't be because I love rose. How can I love amethyst if I love rose? Oh this is going to be hard! Amethyst left with that punk rock witch and now I'm going to lose her like what happened to rose! Well not this time. Amehysts deserves more than her like me, but what what if I'm not good enough for her.

I went inside my room to think straight. I stayed at one of my waterfalls and thought of the times when amethyst made me happy.

'"Amethyst don't run to fast!" I said as I tried to catch up with the small gem. "Common pearl your jogging not running!" She said as she stopped at the top of the hill under a cherry blossom tree.

We stayed there for hours talking and amethyst sleeping. It was so peaceful.

Amethyst decided we play wrestling. I declined but how can I say no to amethyst. I thought at least she can learn to fight more.

I played with her. I pretended to be hurt amethyst bying the act climes on the tree and tackled me. We rolled back down hill as we hit the ground we laughed at ourselves. Amethyst stood up first and motioned me to go with her. I was surprised at what she did next. She grabbed my hands and we turned around. I thought it was really childish of her but it was so fun being with amethyst.

Then that happened. The first time we formed opal. We both were scared at first but then realized we fused. Opal hugged herself and danced around the field with love in her heart. Being opal was just a nice feeling. Sure forming sardonix will make me feel strong but opal she, she makes me feel loved. Rainbow Quartz makes me feel like I'm a companion, a partner. When amethyst introduced Greg to rose. Being opal was just to much to take. I loved rose at that time but I haven't realized that I loved amethyst aswel'

The memories I had with opal with amethyst made me so warm.

After the flashback I have realized that my feeling towards amethyst were true. I sat there on the waterfall waiting for her to get back home, to get back to me.

I decided to try sleeping

Thinking of one thing on my mind.
'Amethyst'