Chapter Ten

"Where are you?" I frantically ask. Dead silence. "Connor, where are you!?!"

"Somewhere." He quietly says.

"Just tell me where and I'll come get you." More silence. "Connor."

"No I'll be home in a bit."

"Alright. Just don't take---" He hung up on me. What was wrong with him? I mean one second he's like in love with me and the next he hates me. What did I do? Did he over hear me talking to Jaden? Did he find the list? So many thoughts are running through my mind right now I don't even notice Connor walking in. "Connor, where have you been?" I say wrapping him in a tighy hug but he pulled me off. "What the hell?" I ask.

"Just give me my pillow."

"Why?"

"Just give it to me."

"Why Connor?"

"God damn it Carrie give me the damn pillow!" He yells.

"What the hell is your problem. One second your all fine and happy and now your be a complete dick!"

"I'm not!" He yelled again.

"Don't scream at me!" I yell back. What is wrong with him. "What has Josh told you? Because what ever he told you is complete bullshit."

"Nothing."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Quite acting like a 2 year old and tell me Connor? What in wrong. We're supposed to be in love, you can tell me anything."

"Yeah, we can tell eachother everything. If we can tell eachother everything why did I over hear you and Jaden talking about Josh. About how much you still love him!" Figures. I knew he was listening.

"Why were you listening to our conversation?"

"Why do you love Josh more than me!?!"

"Stop yelling at me!" He grabbed my arm and squeezed on it. I flinched because he was holding on to tight. Before I knew it I brought my hand up and slapped across the face. "Never touch me like that ever agian." I sternly warned him. But then I relized what I had done. I didn't just slap him and punched him. His nose was bleeding. I cover my mouth and back away, afraid of what would happend if I didn't get away from him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I say then run like hell down the stairs and out to my car. What did I do? I speed off down the gravel road. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I quietly say to myself. I was speeding well over the speed limit. The limit was 25. I was driving at 56. I'm going to kill myself or get a speeding ticket but I don't care.

I hear my phone buzz and look over to see that Connor was calling me. I didn't want him to yell at me for punching him, I didn't answer. What if I broke his nose? What if he hates me? I love him so much for him to leave. Damn it what did I do. I start hitting the steering wheel and making the horn honk. I couldn't see anything by now because they were so blurring from tears. To much tears. I should've never worried and never called him and should've gone to bed. But no being the worried person I am I wait up for him. Wondering where he is. Wondering what he was doing.

By this time I've stopped crying but it started to pour rain. Great. I didn't want to turn back. I knew where I was going. Just didn't know where I wanted to go. Whatever, I'll figure it out later.

The rain was pouring and I couldn't see a damn thing. Now I had no clue where I was going. Now I cared. I saw a bright flash of light but I didn't know where it was or what is was I just kept driving, then all the sudden I hear a loud crash I I'm out.