Chapter Thirt-teen

I didn't know what to do when I heard those words. I just stopped, closed my eyes and tried not to think of who I think it is.

"What the hell Carrie." I heard it again, but it wasn't Connors voice. I opened my eyes to take a look at who it was. Jaden.

"Jaden, why didn't you knock?"

"I did, when you didn't answer I just let myself in. I didn't think I'd see you sucking on Josh's face."

"Shut up." I shot back. I was just pissed. Not at Jaden, at myself for cheating on Connor behind his back.

"Well I should head out." Josh said, sounding like he was in a hurry.

"Ah, no." Jaden said grabbing Josh by his jacket. "We're going to talk about this. Now." Jaden said sternly.

"Since when did you become so mature." Josh spat.

"Shut up and sit down." She said pushing him into the closest chair. "We are going to talk."

"About what." I asked.

"About you cheating on Connor"

"I was not." I knew I was, I j ust didn't want to admit it.

"Okay, if you weren't then why were you have an intense make out session with your ex, who by the way cheated on you too."

"Know I didn't, she knew about me and Emma."

"But did Emma know?"

"No, but.."

"Then you cheated on Emma and Carrie." Josh opend his mouth to say something but nothing came out so he quickly closed it. He knew that when Jaden said something she was sticking to it.

"Just please don't tell Connor about this, please." I heard the door click shut and a fimiliar voice.

"Don't tell Connot about what? I looked up to see my sister. Can any more people know about this?

"Nothing." I almost shouted.

"Jeez, what's her problem?"

"She's just pissed at the world."

"Oh, well what can't I tell Connor about?"

"About Carrie cheating on Connor with Josh." Jaden responded giving Josh a dirty glare.

"Jaden! Must you tell everybody?"

"Yes." I glared at her. She looked away. "Now no one is telling.." I looked at the door before continuing. Just making sure no one else was coming in. "Is telling Connor what me and Josh did. Is that alright? I don't want Josh to find out. Ever!"

--------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry about the hosrt chapter. I couldn't really think up anything for it, but I had to write this chapter it's almost been a month since I last updated. Sorry for the sucky chapter. :(