GET TO KNOW ME

"Come out with me on Saturday" was he serious guy just walked up sat down and demanded that we go out...'I'm not that easy '

"You barely know me, we've only been talking for like 15 minutes"

"Sure I do. You're Brett Bradshaw, you go to Bedford high, you're 18 and.... Your favorite pass time snack is tortilla scoops with bean dip" ok maybe I talked about myself a little too much

"Well I barely know anything about you"

"Well you know that I'm new here maybe you can show me around"

"I don't know..." I said with hesitation

"Come on I don't bite, go on a date with me on Friday"

"Wait but you said Saturday"

"I thought about it and the sooner I saw you again the better" he smiled....his smile was enough to make me do anything he asked, it was so sexy and he had the perfect set of teeth. I blushed and looked away, he was bringing out my feminine side and I liked it, I liked someone who's in control "You're not busy, are you?"

"No, it's just that I've never been out with a guy before...and-" he cut me off

"Oh, that's even better.... I'd love to be your first"

I couldn't help but smile, he was so hot and was actually interested in me what are the Odds. And if Leah were here she'd say 'you better say yes or i'll hunt you in your dreams' . Well who was I to pass up on an opportunity like this.

"Ok, I'm in but it has to be on Saturday" I said a little too excited. "And its not a date..." He laughed and reached his hand out I didn't know what he wanted so I shook it, his hands are so soft.

He laughed again "no silly your phone, let me get your phone so I can put my number in it "

"Oh .. Sorry" I handed him my phone

"It's ok...." After handing me my phone back he got up from his side of the table and came close to me, so close that I could feel his breath on my nose, 'OH GOD was he gonna kiss me, should I kiss him, should I let him kiss me.... Oh come on Brett don't be stupid'

"I'll be waiting for your call" he slowly whispered in my ear then he kissed me on the cheek and walked out the diner. I fell flat on the table and banged my head a few times

"Sweetheart I think he likes you" Marie said while removing my dishes

While banging my head on the table "yeah well I don't see why"

"Brett you don't give yourself enough credit you're adorable and any guy like that would be lucky to have you"

I raised my head to look at her with a smile " you think so?"

"Honey I know so." She said winked and walked away.

~~~~~~~

"No fucking way, you said yes right?"

"Well..."

"I swear Brett if you didn't say yes I will haunt you in your dreams" I knew Leah to well

"Haha....calm your nuts hulk I said yes"

She laughed "yay baby got a date"

"I don't know if you'd call it a date"

"What! Why?"

"Well he's new in town and wants me to show him around" I shrugged

"That's better than nothing" while talking to her I hear my mom calling me