Chapter two: Meet the Hanjas

“Yes Ms. Park, you will be transferring to the highest section in our school” Ms. Hara said.

“Um wait, are you sure you got the right girl because that section is for the richest and smartest students” I said with a doubting tone.

“True you may not be the richest in the school but your grades are quite extraordinary” she said.

“Really? But there are a lot of students who deserves this more than I do. Besides, I love my section and all my classmates” I said. A little too dramatic?=)

“Ms. Park. I thought you would be happy about this. A lot of girls are finding so many ways to get to this section” Ms. Hara.

“Umm..I’ve heard that section Hanja is a section with no girls. I would really be uncomfortable with that because boys are hard to put up with” I said slightly lowering my head.

“Haha. You’re a different girl Ms. Park but if you don’t want to transfer then I believe I will you out of this school” she smiled with her eyes closed.

“I'm serious” she opened her eyes still smiling.

?!

My gosh! So everyone was right when they said that the principal is merciless when it comes to her wants. What should I do now?

“Well Ms. Park?” Ms. Hara said.

“I guess I don’t have any other choice” I said in defeat.

“Good, you'll be transferred tomorrow” She said.

“Tomorrow?” i said. Shocked.

“Yes. You have a problem with that Ms. Park” she said politely.

“No” I said. Then I exited the room.

 Me-->  >o<

When I'm confused, I walk.

Walk

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Still walking

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stop. Say hello to classmate=)

Walk again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..ouch!! I trippedT____T

“Ow..” I whimpered.

Why did I trip? I looked around the floor and I found a box. Guess that’s the reason of my despair.

“I'm sorry” I polite voice said.