Shi-chan's Notes

Tadaaaaa!

It's my second published PoT fanfic! And instead of my favorite team, Seigaku, I made it a Shitenhouji-centric fanfic.

I know I'm not done with my Twincesses fanfic yet but I just can't help but publish this. I've been seeing the story play in my head for so long until I can't help but write it down.

For those who might think it's a reverse-harem fanfic, I'm sorry but I kind of want to focus on one or two pairings here. I want to limit the pairings available in this fanfic.

Who you say? You might figure it out after reading a few chapter of the story.

Plot:

I'm setting this a year before the actual plot in the series. If you're wondering, I'm gonna follow the manga plot. But I might add some stuff that appeared in the anime too.

My OC:

The OC I'm using this time will be a little... bipolar sometimes. There will be a description of her in further chapters but I'll try to make a profile for her when I can. Since I based her on a friend of mine, she's kind of a mix of a few of my friends with some opposite traits of her.

To my ever-so-strange-friend (whom I based my OC on):

I won't say who you are but I'm sure you'all get the message if you're reading this! о(ж>▽<)y