With the Dual Blood

Even if she answered no, now there she was standing in front of a huge mirror in a gorgeous wedding dress with laced transparent back.

Lena smiled, she has never thought, she would follow Ruby's wish and she would give up her assassin's job just for one person.

Lena has a lot of money from her previous cases so we could say she could afford to buy the real aristocratic title, so there will be no troubles to marry this cute king, who loves her.

Yeah, that is right. Apparently, everybody wants to be loved, but what love is, everyone has to find out by themselve.

She smiled and looked into the mirror once again.

The big door opened and Sora came in. "I have not even imagined this happening, but I am happy for you." she smiled on Lena. "It is time. Come." and they went out of the room.

Sora went first as a bridesmaid. She smiled on nervous Ryouta and stood next to Aomine with a slight blush on her face. He seductively smiled at her and winked. Sora blushed harder and looked somewhere else.

Then the music started and Lena was walking down the aisle to Ryouta. She gave him small but for Ryouta the most wonderful smile on the planet.

He became more confident and he brightly smiled at her, too.

She is going to be his and his only. He could not wait for that.

Lena stood next to him and she looked at the priest.

He began the wedding ceremony.

It was the time for their 'I do'.

Ryouta was quite insecure, because he thought about Lena first 'no'.

What if she changes her mind? What if she leaves him? What if she does not love him anymore? ... There is too much 'what if'!

He has to believe in himself and in his love.

"I do." Ryouta said with powerfull voice.

Lena looked at him with questions in her eyes, but she shook her head and smiled. His 'I do' filled her body with happiness.

She smiled and in the same powerfull tone she said: "I do."

"You may kiss the bride." the priest said.

Ryouta cutely smiled at Lena and he bend down to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her lightly, but Lena hugged him and deepened the kiss, so Ryouta was left breathless after they parted.

***

"Seriously, my queen, you are going to give me an heart attack."

"Seriously, my king, that can not happened, because you are my only love for me and my only anchor for my demon. I can not rid of you so easily. Without you, it would not be me anymore." she paused. " You know, everybody wants to be love, even I and I finally found my love. I love you Ryouta, please never ever leave me alone."

He smirked at her cheeky speech. "Do not worry. After few years, you will be fed up with me, but I will not leave you even after that, not even once. I love you too, my Sweet Lena with the dual wild blood."

*
The last chapter. I am sorry, it took too long, but it is all finished now ;-)