2

[ 3:32am ] Camz

Lo I'm hungry

[ 3:45am ] Lolo

Camz it's 3 in the morning and I'm right next to you

[ 3:46am ] Camz

I know can we get food pls?

[ 3:46am ] Lolo

Babe nowhere is going to be opened just for you

[ 3:47am ] Camz

Jimmy's

[ 3:48am ] Lolo

Go get ready.

Camila and Lauren got into Lauren's black Lexus and drove off to Jimmy's diner. The car journey to the fast food restaurant was loud considering Camila singing every song that had played. Occasionally Lauren would join in if she liked or knew the song well enough to sing to it, but it was mostly consisted of Camila singing though.

"Have I ever told you

How good it feels to hold you

It isn't easy to explain"

Camila pointed at Lauren as she sang, the raven haired girl giggled at her girlfriends goofiness. Lauren continued to drive and Camila continued to serenade to the other Cuban.

Twenty minutes later, the two hungry girls arrived at the diner. Camila practically jumped out the car and ran into the diner, getting a booth for them, leaving Lauren behind.

"Such a dork," Lauren chuckled, shaking her head watching her girlfriend.

Lauren quickly got out her car and entered the small diner her girlfriend was in. She joined her girlfriend in the booth that she was occupying.

Green eyes met brown eyes, both eyes crinkled as they smiled at each other. "I love you goof ," whispered Lauren.

//

Song recommendation // idfc by blackbear