15

Camz

Lo

Lolo

Yeah??

Camz

Knock knock

Lolo

OMG Camz stop it your so funny

Camz

I've not told the joke yet...

Lolo

Your just so funny I'm on the floor

Camila turns her head to her girlfriend who's cracking up beside her.

"Lauren?," Camila tried to get her girlfriends attention. Lauren stopped laughing and turned her head to look at the younger Cuban.

"Mhm?," she said trying to stop a giggle from escaping her lips.

"I never got to that actual joke," Camila said looking down at her hands.

"Okay I'm listening to me your fabulous joke," Lauren says, sitting up straight in front of the brunette with her legs crossed like a basket.

"Okay okay," Said an excited Camila. "Knock , knock,"

"Who's there," Lauren said in reply to her question.

"Do you wan-," she giggled, "Do you want two Cd's?," she said again trying to cease her giggles.

"Do you want two CDs who?" Lauren says not amused with where Camila was going with her jokes.

"Do you want two see Deez nuts," Camila practically screamed jumping up and falling on top of Lauren laughing. Lauren couldn't help but laugh along with the younger girl.

"I go- laughs - i got to admit that was funny Camz," Lauren laughs.

"My jokes are getting better right?," Camila asks getting off of Lauren.

"Definitely," Lauren reassures her girlfriend.

----

HOW FUNNY WAS THAT JOKE THOUGH?? 😂😂