48

[ 00:21am ] Mani

DIMAH JAME

[ 00:25am ] Booty Bouncer

NORMANI KORDEI WHAT DO YOU WANT

[ 00:34am ] Mani

I haye you

[ 00:35am ] Booty Bouncer

Mani are you drunk??

[ 00:36am ] Mani

Why do you habe to br so bootiful

[ 00:36am ] Booty Bouncer

Mani what are you trying to say?

[ 00:38am ] Mani

Wy ar we not togeter

[ 00:40am ] Mani

We wood be wprfect together, you love me I love uoy we wood b perect

[ 00:42am ] Booty Bouncer

Mani...

[ 00:44am ] Mani

I HAYTE ZENDSYS SHE TOK YOO AWY FEOM ME

A couple of seconds later, Dinah's phone started to ring. She quickly answered her phone without looking at the caller ID, not wanting to wake up her girlfriend laying beside her.

"Dinnaah," Slurred the raspy drunk voice. Hearing Normani's voice, shocked her. She hadn't heard from Normani ever since she and Zendaya started dating.

When the Polynesian told her bestfriend about their relationship, the dark skinned girl slowly drifted away from her. Getting that text that night was a surprise to her considering the circumstances between them.

"Mani," She whispered.

"Dinah," Normani cried. Dinah quietly got out of bed, and walked into the next room, sitting on the lounger. Quiet sobs were coming from the other side of the phone, she guessed Normani was crying now.

"I miss you," Said Normani into the phone. Hearing the other girl say that, made her heart flutter. She had also missed the other girl. How could she not, that girl was her best friend....her first love.

"I miss you too Mani," she barely whispered, a tear ran down her cheeks as those words left her mouth. There was silence on the line, expect from the quiet sniffles from Normani.

"Gosh Normani why did we stop Talking? Huh?," Dinah whispered screamed. "Why did you stop texting me? What happened to us?"

Now Dinah was the one crying.

"D-d-Dinah," Normani sobbed.

"No Normani tell me, you never texted me back, you never phoned me back,"

"I loved you for fuck sake Dinah," Normani screamed, her voice was less shaky now. "BUT YOU LEFT ME, you fucking left me,"

"M-mani, your drunk," Dinah barely whispered over the phone. "Go sleep it off, I'll talk to later, it's late,"

"I'm sorry," Dinah heard before hanging up.she slowly got up from where she was sitting and made her way back to her room.

"Baby who was that?" She heard her girlfriend say tiredly.

"Nobody that matters anymore," she sighed before climbing back into bed.

She'd heard her phone beep as her face touched her pillow.

[ 01:03am ] Mani

I'm still Inlove with you

---/

OH SHIT I ACTUALLY had this chapter planned a while back for like chapter 20 but I lost it and gave up and now I've found it so here you go. 😘😘

Enjoy babies

Xoxo

.... gossip girl