f o u r

The sound of gun shots and shouting, wakes me up. I sit up, my eyes not seeing the walls of my room, and my body naked. Memories of last night flood my brain, as I stand up and put my underwear and bra on. Before in able to my pants or shirt on, the door opens, a guy holding a gun walking over to me.

"Please, don't shoot. I don't know what's going on." I put my hands up, the guy still walking to me.

His hair is platinum blonde, his eyes brown.

He stands behind me, putting the gun to the side of my head. My eyes close shut, the guy wrapping his other arm around my waist. He picks me up with ease, bringing me out of the room.

"I found a girl!" The guy that's holding me shouts, as he walks downstairs.

I see Nate tied to one of the chairs from the kitchen, his face bruised and battered, his bottom cut, and his left eye swollen and colored a purplish-black.

"Oh my God!" I scream, a different guy smacking me in the face right afterwards.

"Shut up." He snaps, his brown eyes glaring at me.

Then I notice he was talking to Nate at the club, when Nate and I were leaving.

"Everything's alright, lil' mama." Nate chuckles, looking up at the guy who ha just smacked me. "He ain't gonna do shit."

The guy who smacked me, punches Nate's cheek, me screaming again.

"Shut up!" The guy holding shouts in my ear, holding me tighter while the gun is pushed closer to my head, to the point where I can feel against my skull.

I stay silent, another guy with blonde hair and blue eyes walking into the room with a knife. He stands behind Nate, pulling Nate's head back by his hair. The guy with the knife, puts the knife against Nate's neck.

"Now that we've found your little fucktoy of the night, you should have some more inspiration as to tell me where's my cash." The one who smacked me looks at Nate.

"Man, I got two things to say." Nate sighs. "One: fuck you and your stupid ass little minions. Two: leave the girl outta of this. She ain't do shit; let her put her clothes on and let her leave. She don't even know what the fuck is going on right now."

"Since you won't tell me, I'll have her tell me. If she can tell me where it is, I'll let her go, kill you, and then be on my way." He smiles, turning around to face me. "Now darling, where's the cash? All you gotta do is tell me where it is, and you can skip right out of here. No issues, no problems."

I look at Nate, him giving me a blank look. I look back at the guy who smacked me.

"I don't know." My voice comes out shaky.

"Now come on, we both know you're lying. So why don't you tell me, or else my friend here will shoot your brains out, and make a masterpiece on the wall with your blood." He replies, the guy holding pressing the gun harder to my head.

I then think of a way to get out of this. In the corner of my eye, I see Nate shaking his feet, loosening the tape around his ankles. He's trying to get out, that's why he gave me a blank stare. I catch his eyes, them darting to the elevator we came through last night. Then his eyes look up o the ceiling. He winks twice, kicking his feet forward twice.

Since my dad was in the military, he had told me that people do this to give commands. And for some reason, I'm actually happy I payed attention to what he was saying.

"Okay, okay. The cash is upstairs underneath the bed." I lie, the gun being removed from my head, the guy letting me go from his grip.

"There's the good girl I saw in you. Go get your clothes, and you can leave." The guy who smacked me smiles. "Now, you Mr. Maloley have upset me very dearly, so I'll just have to kill you."

I turn around, swiping the gun off of the guy who was holding me, kicking him in the crotch. The guy with knife near Nate's neck, throws the knife at me. I dodge it, the guy getting hit by the chair Nate is in. I then hold the gun to the guy who smacked me's head.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts, but doesn't move. "We had a deal, you little bitch."

"Yeah, well I don't like that deal." Nate stands up after getting the tape of his ankles and wrists. He pulls a gun out of his underwear, putting it against the forehead of the guy. "Move, and I shoot."

Nate points his gun at the the guy who was holding me.

"Lil' mama, go get dressed and meet downstairs in the garage." Nate instructs, me following his directions.