t w o

"Where are we going?" I question, looking at the many different colored lights around the city, due to it already being late.

"To my penthouse." Nate explains with ease.

"Oh." Is all I can think of. "And what do you think we're going to be doing, in your penthouse?" I say in a sassy tone, hoping he doesn't think he can just have his way with me, and then kick me out.

"Talking and eating?" Nate gives me a weird look, before pulling up to this overly large apartment building.

He goes into the parking garage, I expect, and parks near a whole bunch of expensive cars. As we get out, Nate has me climb out of his door again. He passes me my purse, getting out of the car as well. He closes the door, locking it.

"These are some hot ass cars." I look at the collection of Ferraris, Range Rovers, Lamborghinis, Bugattis, and more. This was any guy's dream, and even a few girls like me.

"Maybe you can drive one, one day." Nate shrugs his shoulders, crossing his arms over his chest, while leaning against his Maserati, watching me take in the many beautiful sights around the garage.

"What do you mean?" I turn around, giving him a confused look. "Are these all yours?"

"Yeah." Nate smirks, when my eyes widen. "Like I said, you could drive one day."

"Holy shit. You're rich." I look at all of the different details on each car, all of them probably costing 10's of thousands, or more.

"Thank you?" Nate says in a confused tone, but laughs too. "Come on, why don't we stop look at my cars, and just chill upstairs?"

"Alright." I reply, walking back over to him.

He gets off of his car, taking my hand in his. As we get in the elevator, I notice there's only one button, that says ph.

"Yeah, this garage is only for me." Nate explains, once he sees my confused expression.

I nod my head, understanding. Nate leans against one of the elevator walls, closing his eyes. That's when I finally taking in his full appearance. From his curls hiding underneath his SnapBack, to the little bit of scruff on his face, I could tell he was handsome. The elevator stops, the doors opening.

Nate opens his eyes, taking my hand in his, walking into his penthouse. I almost faint from how big it is. A spiral staircase is near the elevator, the living room is enormous, the kitchen even bigger.

"Come on, let's go eat something." Nate brings me to the kitchen.

I sit on a stool at the breakfast bar, that's in the middle of the kitchen. Nate heads over to the fridge, opening to see what he had to eat.

"I can make something, if you'd like." Nate turns around to look at me.

"Like what?" I raise an eyebrow at him, thinking he's not the cooking type.

"Chicken Alfredo?" Nate smirks at me. "Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean I can't cook."

I look down at the counter, while my cheeks heat up.

"That sounds nice." I reply, to his suggestion of food. "I can help if you want."

"Sure. I'll make the chicken and sauce, you make the pasta." Nate smiles at me, taking out the chicken from his fridge.

I walk over to a random cabinet, seeing if there's pasta in there. Nothing. I head to the next cabinet, nada. Moving to the next one: zilch.

"Oh, I'm sorry lil' mama. I forgot to tell you where the pasta is." Nate chuckles, heading to a cabinet across the room from me, taking out a box of uncooked angel hair pasta. "Here you go." He passes me the pasta.

"Thanks." I take it from him, putting it in the pot of boiling water. "Why'd you call me lil' mama?"

"It just fits you, I guess." He shrugs, but then a smirk finds its way to his lips. "Unless you don't like it. Lil' mama."

"I do like it." I roll my eyes, trying to hide my probably red cheeks.

When the pasta is done, I strain the noddles, in the sink. And of course Nate needs to wash his hands right at that moment. He stands close to me, glancing at me once in a while.

"What?" I look at him.

"Nothing." He finishes washing his hands, using one of the towels near the stove.

We finish the meal, sitting at the dining room table, beginning to eat and talk.