Skyler's Morning

I woke up to cold water in my face and my twin brothers, Daniel and Micheal standing above me. Daniel says in his cute voice, "Mommy says get your lazy butt up or you'll be late for school."

I groan and turn away from them. "Tell Mom that I would rather be late."

I say, grabbing my clothes from my dresser. A light pink tank top, skinny jeans, a brown felt vest, and black sparkly flats. I quickly brush my teeth, use my mouthwash, put in my contacts, grab my morning smoothie, and head to the car.

This isn't the first time I've been late. In 6th grade I was always on time for school, sometimes early. Then Dad expanded his law-firm, and there was no time to get ready. Mom had to drive every day, and she HATES driving me to school. Worst of all, my sisters Meghan and Elena also have to be driven to the high school at the same time. AND that's closer to the house. Dang.

At least everyday I get to see my best friend Lilly everyday, account on her being late for everything, also. I wave to her as her car goes by and we have a chat from our open windows.

"Hi Lil!"

"Hi Skyler! Tell me, have you seen a light blue binder since yesterday? Says Lillian Michealson on it?"

"You lost it again? We have backpack checks today!"

Believe it or not, I was a teeny bit more responsible then Lilly. Our car then sped up and we arrived at Evdeen High. My sisters left and I finally made it to school.

That's a normal day for me.