Egg Head

I have 6th period french. For a project, with an assigned partner, had to write a debate about the French Revolution. Sadly, Lily has french 3rd period. I got paired with my guy-friend, Rowan. We decided to work on the same project, giving each other ideas with Lily and her partner, Lauren.

The day that we were presenting, during study hall, I felt a gust of wind and a whooshing noise. I ran out to the hallway, my study hall teacher screaming at me. I collapsed into Rowan, who was grabbing a book from his locker. I explained that I was waiting for that sound, and we ran toward it. MAN, he was surprised to have a police box blocking his locker, and half of mine.

I tried to open the door, locked. I knocked on the door. The Doctor opened the door, and I tackled him in a hug. I ran into the box, hearing Rowan scream after me, "Your going into a small box with a strange man, Sky! I don't really know you, do I? He runs in after me.

His eyes widen to saucers. "I-It's bigger on the inside." he stammers. I run down the stairs to the cafeteria, and grab Lily and her cheese burger, and we run back up, her yelling, "Sky, whats so important?" We run to the blue box, and I see her happy-crying.

Lily then wales up to the Doctor, tears running down her face. "We've waited months for you to come back! Why just now?" She put her head on his chest and started sobbing.

A cold chill ran through me. "Yeah, why now? Why didn't you come 6 months ago?" I felt my face get hot, and I wrapped my arms around Lily and the Doctor. Rowan stared at us with his mouth wide open.

"For me it was an hour, girls." he said, "I didn't mean for you to wait this long. I came because I wanted to see you again." We shared a group hug.

"So next question," Doctor asked, "Who's that?" pointing at Rowan.

I stifle a laugh. "That's just a friend, Rowan."

Doctor shrugs. "Now, who want's pizza?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the pizza, Lily, Rowan, and I were invited for a time-travel travel.

In the TARDIS, we shook around, and all fell with a thud. We look outside, and see a familiar movie scene. "You brought us to the moon?" Rowan asked. The Doctor nodded. "Yup. And just in time also." A ladder came down, and an astronaut climbed down it. "That's one small step for man, one giant step for mankind." I gasp. It's Neil Armstrong! It's 1969 at the moon landing! I couldn't believe it. We were on the moon watch Neil Armstrong make history!

He stepped down before us. "Who are you?" He demanded. The Doctor pulled out a piece of paper. I'm the Doctor, owner of Tardis Enterprises, and these are some of my co-workers, Lillie, Skylor, and John.

"Yeah, sure. That doesn't explain why your on the moon! What brought you here, and how are you breathing?" Rowan coughs. "Yeah, how are we breathing, Doctor?" he asks. "Our spaceship, Armstrong." Doctor says, "Our spaceship gives us the power to breath in space." Neil Armstrong scowls through his spacesuit. "Well." he almost whispers, "This was supposed to be OUR big moment. Buzz, get the gun!"

I knew this was the moment that I would either live or die. Survive, or never exist.

"RUN!" Doctor shouts, and we race across the moon, twice, until he unlocks the TARDIS. I run in last, a bullet just skimming my shoulder, and slam the doors. "Why did you make us run that far! Why didn't you just let us in?" He smiles. "You need some exercise." Lil slaps him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that we checked the TV. Just what it should be. Just proves that on TV the moon landing was fake.

After that experience, we decided to take some trips to safer places. But first Rowan and I needed to present our project. Oh, BTW, Rowans cool about the Doctor and his time machine, and he's coming with us. So, we presented our project, got an A, and boarded the Tardis once more. So, we thought of our next adventure. PS: Listen to this please: https://youtu.be/BZpTHUy-fGc