Chapter three - Fat Man

Hungry.

That's all he could think of: hunger.

Why, why did they take him away? Why?

Never mind that, they took him away from him because of.... because of... what was he thinking about, again? Oh yes.

Hungry. Yes, yes, I'm hungry. For what, though?

It was on the tip of his tongue... yes, yes, tongue. That sounded delicious to him. Mmmm..

Why? Why was he hungry again?

Snot dribbled down his nose and on to his tattered, stained shirt. Skin hung down from his cheeks like cheese peeled from a cheese stick, except bloody and grey. He could barely walk, yet something was driving him forward... step after step...

Hungry.

And then he found it. A food. He found a food! This, this is success. This is life. The food was wriggling around in his make shift mattress made of garbage and squares of cardboard. His food was easy; it was asleep. He sat down, opened his bloody, mangled mouth, and clamped down onto the sleeping food's leg.

Sweet, sweet joy followed, as the sounds of his food and the taste of his flesh gave him extreme pleasure.

It wasn't as easy to eat the food now; it was awake. Awake, and screaming. No matter, though, because his super human strength could take on anything, anything! He was strong man!

The euphoria of the flesh melting on his tongue made him cry out in ecstasy.

Yes, yes, yes! The food was not moving anymore. Sleeping again? Good for him. The food was always better when it was still, not making him have to hassle it around until it stopped moving. Fun, it was, when he had the occasional fighter.

Try as they might, no one could ever escape from him. Well... there was one person, but the thought left him as quickly as it had come.

The man continued to eat, eat, and eat until his fat, decaying belly was filled to the brim with joy. A fuzzy feeling ran from the top of his head all the way down to his toes. Oh how he loved this feeling.

When ever he ate his food, he was overwhelmed from the feeling. Weeeeeeee!

Why? Why was he sitting here again?

Hungry. Yes, that was it. He was hungry.

Hungry.