❤️I Was Made For Loving You💞

I close my eyes, probably taking the deepest breath I've ever taken for my entire life.

Why is this happening?

Relax, Katalina Meredith Steinfeld, it's just a file to hand in. Walk in, put the paper on the desk, then walk out. It couldn't be that difficult, could it?

If only it was that easy.

I open my eyes, trying to fill as much determination and confidence into my self as possible, and I open the door.

My gaze quickly land on the desk, that desk, and the person sitting behind it. He's there, right there.

It is so not happening.

There in the armchair sits Austin Jonathan Snow, the man who has secretly hurt me so much, maybe even without his own realization. I somehow wish he could know how much my heart aches for him, yet I still can't hate him. Part of me wants to run into his strong arms, then probably stay there forever if I could. He looks straight at his computer screen, not noticing --or not caring, that the door of his office is opened by somone.

Left, right, left, right. I slowly walk towards his desk, robotically, I put the file on it, feeling my arms like branches, something that don't belong to me. A couple of seconds later, his eyes move from the screen to the file, then to me. It takes me a pause to fix my gaze on his.

"Kat." A word comes from his mouth.

"You never called me that." I answer, so quietly as if I'm whispering to someone.

He presses his lips into a thin line, then very slowly, he moves his gaze back to the file.

"I was supposed to hand this report in earlier this week." Without further explanation, I look down at my toes, playing my nails behind my back, hoping that he would tell me to leave soon. Silence fills in, neither of us speaks a word. Again, I raise my eyes and find his gaze fixed on mine.

Before I can even realize what is happening, he kisses me. Standing up, he puts his arms around my small shoulders, and presses his soft lips against mine. I can feel his finger tips moving along my skin, his strong arms push me against the wall.

I don't kiss back, but I don't pull back, either. I have no idea how I should repond to this action. I don't know if I still want to kiss me. I love him. No, I loved him. It's all in the past now.

Is it?

"Why don't you kiss back?" His words mixing with his heavy breath, our postion only allows me to see his mouth, nothing above.

"Maybe because I don't want to deal with the mess that'll come later." I say between each breath I let out.

"Then why don't you pull back?" He asks again.

I pause for a brief second. "Maybe because I don't want to."

"Then don't." He lifts me with into the air. "Let me deal with the aftermaths."

He crashes his lips against mine. This time, I kiss back.