Style

I couldn't stop thinking about Kyle as I made my way to the bus stop. "Shut up, fatass!" The redhead yelled. "Fag, fag, fag, fag!!" The fat boy sang. Kenny and Butters sighed. "Hey guys." I mumbled. "Hiya, Stan." Butters smiled. Kenny waved and watched the two teens fight. Kyle flipped Cartman off and walked over to my side. "Hey Stan." He muttered clearly annoyed. 'This should be fun.' I smirked at the thought of teasing him. "Why hello, Mr.Grinch." I say pretending to be half scared. Kyle rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Stan." I glance over at Kenny, Butters, and Cartman who are chatting and laughing. "What did you and Fatass fight about now?" I whispered. "He called me a fag just cause I told him who I like." Kyle blushed and looked down. 'Why did he tell fatass and not me?! Wait, who does he like? I'll kill them...that's creepy.' I sigh at the painful thought and see the bus come around the corner. "Guys, bus." I call. Once the bus stops, we all get on and sit in our seats. Me and Kyle sat in the back, Cartman sat by himself in the seat next to us, and Kenny and Butters sat next to each other. "H-hi ack S-stan." A twitchy blond coffee love said. "Hey Tweek, where's Craig?" I asked looking for the raven hair teen. "We h-have to too much pressure get h-him at the n-next ack stop." He said pulling his hair. I gave a nod and looked at Kyle. He was playing a love app on his phone. I saw our names listed as he hit the heart button. I blushed and looked at my phone. 'He likes me?! How did I not know that?!' I mentally slapped myself for being an idiot. I glanced at him and saw his eyes sparkle as he saw 100% on the heart. 'He's so cute when he is happy.' I smile and tap his shoulder.

-Kyle's POV-

We all got on the bus and sat down. 'I know it doesn't really mean it true but..' I looked down at the love app on my phone. I put in mine and Stan's name.
'P.S. I love Stan'
I push the heart and wait for it to answer. I glance over and see Stan looking at his phone blushing. 'Okay...I guess.' My heart broke as I thought of him getting nudes for some girl. I look back st my phone and felt my eyes widen. The screen reads '100%' in bold numbers. 'YAY!!! Okay calm down kyle these don't always work.' I fell a tap on my shoulder so I look away from my phone and locked eyes with a smiling Stan. 'He looks so hot with that perfect smile and how is his bangs falls from his hat.' I bit my lip and looked at him. "Yeah?" I raise a brow. "I saw what you did on your phone." He smiled and moved his lips near my ear. I blush and he licks up my ear. "S-stan." I whisper moan. Stan pulled away and grinned. "We can continue at my house tonight." He went back his phone and put in ear bubs. We picked everyone up and got off