Cartman x Butters

For _FallingFairytale_

The two teens had been together for 2 months now. The blonde hadn't seen how bad Cartman wanted to kiss him.

  "What the hell do I do?!" The fat teen yelled/asked his friend Kenny. Kenny took off his hood and thought. "If you want to, go for it." Kenny smiled.

  Cartman waved Kenny off as he walked up to his boyfriend who was talking to Ed the new kid. "Hey babe." Cartman smirked as Butters cheeks heated up.

  "Hey Eric." Butters smiled his cheeks still pink. Cartman glared at the black hair nerd/goth telling him to go away. Ed sighed and ran off somewhere.

  "Butters...uh I need to ask you something?" Though the over weight teen wasn't one to be embarrassed his cheeks turned pink.

  "What is I-it? Do y-you wanna break up?! Did my parents yell at you?" The blonde teared up. "No! Jeez I just wanted to ask if we could..um."

  Cartman couldn't say it. The younger was still so innocent. Butters looked at the older teen with his head tilted.

  Cartman couldn't help it the boy was so cute when he looked like a confused puppy. Cartman grabbed the sides of Butters' face.

  He slammed his lips into Butters' without warning.  Butters was shocked but kissed back resting his arms on Cartman's shoulders.

  Their kiss turned into passion until a few cheers made the two pull apart and look of Cartman's shoulder. All the goths and their friends smiled and cheered.

  (The goths only cheered cause they were high) The two blushed a bright red. "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" Cartman grabbed Butters' arm and ran home.

(I know it was short but hey It's like 1:30 am. Hope u <3 it.)