Clyde x Token

The sun's light bleeds through my window burning my eye lid. 'Great monday, let hell start.' I thought. I slide out of my bed and went straight for the closet. 'I hope dad left..' I thought sighing. I slide on a red shirt and black jeans. I glanced over my shoulder to watch my clock blink nine-thirty. 'Shit...oh well.' I thought grinning. I walked half way down the dark wood stairs before hearing the tv click off. "Dad?" I asked walking down the stairs heading towards the kitchen. "Think again sleepy head." I blinked twice before realizing it's just Token. Me and him walk to school together so he has a key. "Hey man." I sigh in relief putting some toast in the toaster. Token leaned on the wall to my left. "Come to the couch." He said gripping my wrist. "Why?" Hee pulled harder ignoring me until we were on the couch. "Start brushing your hair." He groaned taking my brush from his bag. He brushed lightly and made sure he keeped it how I like it. "Why, mom?" I chuckled. "I'm not in the mood every morning to brush your mess." He shot back. I mutter words under my breath so he doesn't hear. After five weird silent moments, he finished and placed a light kiss on my forehead. 'Why is my face heating up? We flirt like this all the time!!' I thought frowning. "School time!" I rolled my eyes as he half sighed. I got on my phone to see five messages. 'Mostly Cartman's ass, I bet.' I groaned and looked at the messages. I pushed my finger lightly on the cold screen. My eyes went wide. It was Bebe, my girlfriend. I rolled my eyes. "I really like her..." I thought out loud. "I know." Token had a hint of pain in his voice. I shook it off and stood up.
-school-

It was eleven when we got to school. A limo pulled up. "Great.." I groaned. I walked off. Token followed and he just stared at me like he wanted to say something. I walked into math with Token and took my seat. "Clyde, Token, why are you to late?!" Mrs.Walk yelled. "Sorry Mrs.Walk." Token said sitting next to me in the back. Mrs.Walk went back to her teaching for a good teen minutes. A few soft knocks were heard before the door opened. A five-eight foot boy walked in scanning the room. "What's your name?" Mrs.Walk asked. We could all see the vein on her forehead.

-No one's POV-

"Ed." The boy said slightly deeply. His white shirt was neat along with his black jeans. His shoes perfect though his face and hair not as good. Clyde stared. 'His hair is messy and his glasses keep falling.' He chuckled. Ed sat next to Token and grinned. "Hey mama." Ed punched Token's arm. Token looked lost before remembering who it was. Ed Curtis had been Token's best friend and fake son since second grade. "Son, how have you been?" Token said trying to do a girl voice. Clyde's blood boiled and his hands turned to fists. 'Token is mine! Wait..I'm not gay!' Clyde calmed down when he saw Token smile.

-Token's POV-

I keep looking at Clyde after Mrs.Walk went back to teaching. 'Clyde looks so cute when he is in deep thought.' I smile and steal glances at him. After ten minutes of Mrs.Walk's teaching, a boy walked in. 'He looks about five-eight.' I thought looking at him.