Three

Taylor's POV

When i get home its about 7:00pm so i finish my homework and after a while i go to bed.

*4:00am*

I'm get up from a dream i had about the new kid. It was me and him holding hands at a movie theatre and my head rested on his shoulder.

I stare out the window for an hour looking at his house. Now i just feel like a creep, but who else wouldn't? Ugh i just better go back to bed. I have school tomorrow.

*6:30am*

I get up for school, do my makeup and get dressed. I decided to wear my favorite flannel shirt with my new bootcut jeans and sneakers. I head downstairs and greet my mom as she sits me down and gives me breakfast.

After about an hour the bus comes and i sit next to abigail. I told her about the dream but not about me staring out my window...

*at school*

I get off the bus and get my books. As i walk away i passed the new boy in the hall. I started blushing as he looked at me and said "Hello"

When i walked into first period, me and him bump into each other and he said "Hey, sorry! and i didn't catch your name in the hall? What is it?" With a smile on his face.
Tay- "oh my name is Taylor."

Calvin- "well hello, taylor! Your name is very beautiful. I'm calvin."

I smiled and said well i like your name too! We both laughed and i went in to sit down. As i figured he went and sat next to me. Abi sat on the other side.

We started off class with turning in our homework and listing the fun stuff we did this summer. Obviously i said that i had learned how to play guitar more.

He said that he went to Hawaii with his family and cousins for a vacation.

*lunch*

After fourth period, i go open my locker to put my books away to go to lunch and find a note...