Chapter 2 Jasmine in the mm.

Hi my name is Makayla but they call me Kayla
and  I am 17 years old. I'm mixed with black and Puerto rico  . I have black and curly hair down my back but I'm always dying it. I live in Sacramento, California with my dad . I am the only child and I'm very spoiled . My dad has his own business and he is a very hard working man.

        My mom passed when I was nine years old and I miss her so much. Her and my dad got into a wreck but she had the most impact and died. Since then my dad haven't dated at all.

I'm a junior in high school . I have a boyfriend who's name is Kendrick and we've been dating for three years now. My two best friends and Shania and Brittini  and we've been kicking it since diapers and those are my girls for real. We ride and die together .

When I got home from school my dad was already home. He told me we were going out for dinner and we rarely go out in the middle of the week. I went up to my room to start getting ready. When I got out the shower I decided to straighten my hair. I put on a red dress that was fitted and stopped a little below my knees then put on my nude red bottom pumps. I did my make up and put on all my jewelry and my halo to top it off . I grabbed my nude Michael khors clutch and headed out the door with my dad.

We pulled up to a very fancy restaurant as usual. When we got seated at our table a really gorgeous lady strutted over to our table. She had on a fitted white dress and Christian louiibaton heels with a tight bun on the top of her head. Once she arrived at our table my dad stood up and kissed her and pulled out her chair. I introduced myself , and she wouldn't stop telling me how gorgeous I was . Her name is jasmine and she is in her mid 30's but she looks like she's in her early 20's and she has no kids. After we ordered our food my dad told me they were dating for about for about 6 months. I'm surprised he moved on but I'm happy for him.

When I woke up the next morning I took a shower and did all the things I needed to do. I decided to put on my Chicago bulls hoodie with some black tights and my all black jordans that recently came out. I decided to just put my hair in a messy bun and then I headed out.

When I got to school the next I told my girls what was up. I said " I'm happy for him as long as she doesn't come between me and my dad relationship."Shania told me she molded with girls which surprised me cause she seems so elegant.

As I was walking to my rolls Royce . I seen Kendrick I ran to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss. He was happy to see me and so was I. We decided to go out later on and I was down. I got home and took a shower and just decided to throw on something to chill in. I went down stairs made some hotdogs, I watched  reruns of love hip hop . that is my show it be funny as hell . After a while I went to go get dressed I put on some high wasted black shorts , a red and black crop top that says killing it and my red and black tims. My dad wasn't home so I just shot him a text .

We decided to go to see the visit and eat a buffalo wild wings it was fun hanging out with bae. When I got home there was a moving van outside. I know jasmine was moving in but I didn't think it would be that fast. When I went inside jasmines stuff was everywhere I decided to help. It was fun helping out cause I got to know her a lot better. I was so tired as soon as I hit the bed I crashed.

That's the end of chapter one! hope you enjoyed.

Sade👾💦