Nashtyful Part 2

I've written this part 3 times but it never saves so I'm kind of angry but here ya go.

*skip to halftime*

It's tied 0-0 at the half. We are pretty evenly matched up. I saw Matt sit down. He probably came to support us because he doesn't play sports. Matt and I are good friends. Nash always gets jealous when Matt and I hangout. I don't know why because he trusts Matt and I. I waved to Matt and he waved back. The whistle blew which meant we had to get back on the field. About 10 minutes passed and we finally scored. I passed to  Emma and she scored. When I was walking back I saw my old friend/present enemy Jayla. She just glared at me and I returned the favor. I went to high school with her and she started to act like I wasn't there. She would just ignore me and not care about me. They kicked the ball off and passed it around. I ran up and stole the ball. It was a breakaway! I reared back my leg to shoot and...... I got tripped...... by Jayla. I screamed and cried on the ground. I knew something was wrong. I couldn't move. My coach and trainers came out and tried to move my leg which made me scream louder. They called 911. My teammates surrounded me.  I saw Matt run up. "PAIGE!" He yelled. "MATTY!" I yelled back. He started to cry (Paige is still screaming).The ambulance came and got me in the truck. I asked if Matt could come and the guys said yes. I was crying the whole  ride to the ER. When we got there they put Matt and I in a room.

Nash's POV:

There were 5 minutes left in the half. We trailed 14-10. We just called a timeout. Before my dad started yelling at us about what we did wrong, the announcer said, "Can we all take a moment of silence for our sophomore soccer player, Paige Goodwin. She got injured in the soccer game earlier and had to be picked up by an ambulance. " I couldn't believe my ears. I started crying and all of the players looked at me. Will, my older brother who was the QB came over to me. "Bro, is that the girl you talk about 24/7?" Asked Will. "She's n-not j-just any g-girl she's m-my g-girl," I replied. "Nash Grier! I'm talking to the team!" My dad yelled. "Talk to them then! I'm going!" I yelled back. "Whoever this girl is--- forget about her until after the game!" "No dad, I can't! She's my GF!" "HAMILTON NASH GRIER! We are waisting our time here!"