Nashtyful Part 13

Cameron's POV:

Paige and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up to Nash constantly calling me. I answered it.

*phone call from Nash to Cameron*

"Where the hell are you?" Asked Nash. "In my dorm." "We were supposed to meet after my practice to go eat and discuss  the Paige thing?" "What thing?" "Get up! I'm outside of your door." "What time is it?" "10 pm." "Ok I'm coming." I had no idea what Nash was talking about. Paige thing? I walked out and he started yelling at me. "Shut up! Paige is sleeping!" I yelled. "Since when do you care?" Asked Nash. "What? Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

Paige's POV:

I think it was Nash. I listened closely. I couldn't make out what Nash was saying. "Shut up! Paige is sleeping!" Yelled Cam. Aww he cared. "Since when do you care?" Asked Nash. Aww man that hurt. "What? Why are you acting like this?" Asked Cam. "You don't care about her! I do." Yelled Nash. "What the hell?!? I care about her way more than you ever did!" "You met her today!" "And? I love her!" "She's mine!" Yelled Nash. "Not so fast!""Come near me and secrets will come out!" Yelled Nash. Why was he talking about? "You have nothing against me so I could care less." "What about how you dated Jayla Fisher for three years? The one that broke Paige's leg!" "I never dated her! I have no idea  who she is!" "Paige doesn't know that!" "She won't believe you, Nash!" "She won't believe you either! She's known you for a day! She's very smart and I won't let her end up with you!" "We'll see! Bye Nash!" "No I'm coming too!" "I  don't think so!" "Then secrets come out!" "You know what Nash! I don't freakin care!" Cam walked in and slammed the door. I acted like I was asleep. Cam was crying. "CAMMY WHATS WRONG?!?!" I asked. "Nothing." Just then, I got a call from Nash.

* phone call from Nash to Paige*

"Hey sweet cheeks!" Said Nash. "You've got the wrong number." "No I don't." "What do you want?" "Watch out Cameron is a player!" "Oh really! Unlike someone I know, he cares about me!" I yelled. Cam looke at me and I smiled. "Jayla was his gf for three years!" "Nash I heard you through the door so shut up and leave me alone!"  I hung up and Cam smiled at me. I loved him a lot.

*4 years later* 

Today was Cam and I's wedding day! I was so excited to get married to the love of my life--- Cameron Dallas

----THE END-----

*****{NEW FANFIC TOMORROW}*****