Nashtyful Part 4

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Matt. "What are you doing out here?i It's 2 am." Asked Matt. "Waiting until visiting hours,"  I replied.  "Ok well do you want me to let Paige know your here?" "Sure." I fell back asleep. I was so tired. I woke up to a bunch of noise. It was the football team! "Someone's sleepy!" Screamed Will. "Shut up Will!" I yelled back. "Why are you out here? It's 8:30." "Last night, they told me that I couldn't go in until visiting hours started at 9am."  "Woah I can't believe we didn't get a call from the police?" Yelled my friend Taylor Caniff. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Someone that gets between Nash and his girl is "pow" dead!" "Haha ya."  "HAMILTON  ITS  9!!!!" Will yelled.  "OK WILLIAM, YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!!!" I screamed back. "Paige Goodwin," I said to the front desk. "Only 2 at a time."  "Come on, let's go Will.," I said. We were outside of her  room and I could here people talking. "So Paige, how long have you and Nash been dating?" Asked Matt I think. "A little over a year." "Oh cool." "Ya he's so sweet to me." "That's good. You don't want another BF like Taylor." "Shhh.  That's our secret. I don't want Nash to know ok?" "Fine but he cares about you and I think he deserves to know that one of his best friends treated you badly." "I know but I don't feel like he needs to know." "Paige, you might not think it's  import but it is! He cheated on you with TWO girls. You almost killed yourself! Thank God for your brother! "

(*she tried to hang herself but I didn't tell y'all in the beginning because I wante d to make it more mysterious*)