Chapter 3

Sara's P.O.V

While he was walking up to me slowly, I was backing up. I backed up on a tree, He pressed his body against me and started playing with my hair. Then I said "W-w-what d-do y-y-y-you w-want f-from m-me?" All he said was "GO TO SLEEP" as he was about to slice my throat, I punched him in the stomach then I ran as fast as I could. He was chasing me! But at one point he walked away, I was still running though. I saw my house and ran to the front door, it was unlocked, I saw my mom run up to me and hug me, I hugged her back.

She said "Oh, Sara, don't scare me like that ever again! I was worried sick about you!" While crying. I told my mom "I am so, so, so sorry mom! I will never scare you like that again!" When I finished my dinner it was my bedtime, so I went to my room, I put on my Pj's, my iphone alarm for school on and I hopped into my big, confy, cozy bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and my window was open too. "I suppose I just forgot to close it" I whispered to my self. Then I look over and see Jeff the killer right beside my bed. I said "How di-" He knocked me out.

When I woke up I was in a totally diffrent place. I woke up one a ripped, ragady couch, I opened my eyes and said "Where am I?" I heard a voice right beside me. I looked to the left and it was jeff. I standed up and started backing away slowly and said "We don't have to stab, I'm just gonna g-" He stopped me.

Jeff's P.O.V

While she was backing up I stopped her beacuse she can't leave. "Umm, Sara?" "Ya" she said, "You can't leave." "What!?" she yelled "You can't leave." She fainted, Don't tell anyone but I think Sara is.... pretty and smart and sophisticated, don't forget, she is also tough. I think I might be inlove with her.

I put sara in my room. When sara woke up masky was on my bed helping ara. Masky asked sara if she wanted something to drink or eat or anything like that. I walked in and did that breath thing when people are going to speak. "hmm" Masky left, Then I sat down on my bed Sara asked me "Jeff? Did you kill my dad?" 

I couldn't tell her the answer beacuse, well...... I did kill her dad! But I had to do what is right, so I said "Sara? Yes, I did kill your dad." She started crying her eyes out, when I was about to get up and leave she hugged me, I hugged her back, the hug turned into a kiss, the kiss turned into a makeout session then I got up and she asked "Where are you going, Jeff?" I closed the door then sat on my bed and started making out again. Then we fell on top of eachother and started french kissing, Sara took off my white hoodie and my shirt and I took off her clothes all she was wearing was a braw and underwear, we fell asleep together too.