Chapter 2

When I was sitting in the back desk, I looked over at the window and there he was! The same guy with the same red stained white sweater, same black converse and the same black jeans too. Except...... this time he was holding a knife, I closed my eyes and looked back at the window......... he was gone. I thought to myself "Don't worry, your just seeing things. It's okay," school was over and my mom said i'm taking the school bus back home, so while I waited for the school bus to come, I sat on the school bench.

I looked over and saw these two girls, Blonde and Brunette, Emily is the one was wearing these tight hot pink booty shorts and a teil tanktop. Katy was wearing teil booty shorts and a hot pink tanktop. They are the "it" girls of the school I think, One of the sisters was making out with her boyfriend and the other sister was asking this nerd when she is going to get her history papers.

The school bus finally came. I hopped into the bus and ran for the backseats, I sat down in one of the back seats, Emily the blonde one came up to me on the bus and yelled "Get out of my seat, Loser." I snapped "No, I was here first," Well, I am the boss of the school and people do what I say, So GET OUT!" Emily shouted at me. I yelled back in her face "You might be the boss of the school , but your not the boss of the bus or me, you IDIOTIC STUPID HALFWHIT JERK!" "THAT'S IT!" Emily screamed! She punched me in the face! When she wasn't looking I took a peice of her hair and started pulling it as hard as I could! Eventully her hair ripped out!

When she looked back I knocked her teeth out and I kicked he in the stomach, she fell on the floor But she wasn't dead. I ran off the bus and ran into the woods, I was in the middle of the woods and I was lost.  I just curled up into a ball and started sobbing my eyes out. I heard a branch crack behind me and I also heard a creepy, phycotic laugh. I looked behind me and saw the boy! I asked scardly "W-who a-are y-y-you?" "I'm Jeff The Killer" he said while he was walking up to me.