When I told him

LUCY'S POV

It's time to tell him I thought to myself, no I can't do this I started to walk away. I was to late he grabbed my arm and said, "You won't get away that easy", I rolled my eyes. 

"Ok you ready for this" I said to Natsu looking if there was anyone there, "yeah, give it a swing" he said. "Ok, I'm pregnant" I said quickly. His jaw dropped, "Hey, don't let flies in" I was trying to make him laugh. 

"WHO IS THE IRRISPONSIBLE FATHER" he screamed at me, he wasn't going to laugh. 

"Uh, I don't want to say" I said. 

"It's either you tell me or I find out for myself" he said to me with a very serious look on his face. 

"Ugh this is why I didn't want to tell you, FINE NATSU ITS YOU, YOUR THE FATHER!" I screamed at him. 

"Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me?" he said the word so much it didn't even sound like a word any more. "I need to go on a walk, I think, wait how, when" he asked me. 

"It was after that one party and after Lev called us a cab because we were drunk" I responded. "Yeah I definitely need to go on a walk" he said. "Ok" 

Natsu wasn't at school for a couple of days after I told him my situation. Lisanna came in the classroom screaming, "WHY, WHY, WHY NATSU!"  

I ran over to her and asked, "What, what happened with Natsu?"

 "He said he had someone else MORE important to take care of, WHO IS IT THAT TOOK NATSU AWAY FROM ME!" she stammered.

 "I think I might know" I said softly. 

"OH MY GOD WHO, WHO IS IT" she yelled at me. 

"Ummmmmmmmmm me" I said softly, then she tried to strangle me. Then Natsu jumped in the class room and smacked her arm off my throat, and screamed, 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD." My face turned red as a tomato, no one knew I was pregnant expect Levy, Erza, and Natsu(the father), and now the whole entire class knew, knew that I was pregnant and Natsu was the father.