School

6 months into pregnancy

LUCY'S POV

"NATSU, I want ice cream and some pickles, please NOW NOW NOW NOW!" I screamed at him.

"Of course any thing for you dear" Natsu said as he grinned at me with his farmiliar smile.

"Awwww you do love me don't you babe" I said and winked at him.

"Well of course I do, you are my beloved girlfriend that I love" he said and of course I love him.

"Of course~" as I said that my cheeks swelled up barf.

"Wow you hate me that much" he said pouting.

"No it's just~~" I continued to barf.

"Yeah I know you love me, come on Luce wash yourself up, we still need to go to school" Natsu said I knew he cared for me in his own special way, his very own weird way.

"Ok" I said as I washed my face off with some cold water and walked out the bathroom door, "Alright let's go"

"Hey, Luce do you want me to pay for lunch today" Natsu said as we walked out OUR apartment he finally asked me to move in with him I was so happy, but most of my stuff was still in boxes, so that wasn't good but we were living TOGETHER as a COUPLE I was so happy.

"Yes please I don't have any money with me so thank you babe" I said.

"Come on Luce I want everyone to see you with your big awesome tum-tum" he said to me with a sweet grin on his face.

"Oh Natsu you don't need to be so excited" I said winking at him.

"YES I DO YOU ARE CARRYING MY BABY, THERE IS A MIRACLE GOING ON RIGHT THERE" he said as he pointed to my stomach.

"Awwww it is OUR little miracle" I said and grinned.

"I know" as he said that he put his hand on my stomach and jumped in excitement/fear.

"What, what happened" I said as he jumped up.

"It k-kicked, the baby kicked" he said as I stood there in shock, "It kicked REALLY hard, it kicked like ME"

"Awwww babe it will be just like you" I stated as I started to cry and we walked into school.

"Luce, you need to stop crying before we go in school" he said looking worriedly at me.

"I'm not even that sad, I don't know why I am even crying" I said as I continued to cry, Natsu started comforting me in the hallway, hugging me, kissing me on my forehead and lips.

"I'm not letting go until you stop crying" he said while still comforting me.

"Ok" I said while wiping my tears off my face.