Day 1

All though Scarlet Vision is like my OTP, I was a bit hazardous to write them. Wanda and Vision are two complex and mysterious characters that I love but, in the mcu, only had limited amount of screen time! I hope I did them justice, also I did this as more of a Vision centric fic than oppose to a Wanda centric like most other fics! Enjoy :^)

Day 1

Time: 9:35 p.m

Location: Stark Tower/My bedroom

Life.

It's a mysterious thing.

Filled with hope and love and hate and fear and much much more that all ends with death. It's been 6 months since the battle at Sokovia. Sometimes I wonder was Ultron really a murderous being or was doing his job: saving the world. I stand for the side of life, but I fear that there is nothing to stand for. The Captain and Stark both are laying waste destruction against each other while we are forced to pick a side, who is right, who is wrong. It is my first day here at Stark Tower. Well living here, I have visited during my time at the Avengers' Facility. It is very different here. There is no family feeling here, that was present at the Avengers' Facility those many months ago. It is quite amazing that two close teammates, or dare I say friends, can turn on each other due to...politics. I see them in battle, my old teammates, against each other. James Rhodes or Rhodey, as he insisted me calling him, aiming his ammunition at Sam Wilson, or the well deserved name Falcon. They went from watching movies on Friday nights with a laughing Captain America to attempting to bring harm to each other. We would all take part in those Friday nights. With those so called comedies that I never fully understood as Wanda tries so hard not to cry with laughter.

Wanda

Wanda Maximoff is a whole new definition to life. She has such delicacy but such power. An abundance of control but overflowing chaos. She lost the last person she loved in life to Ultron. She was so guarded. She showed such interest in me but seemed to hate me. Human emotions are so confusing I hope I am currently doing them justice. She would sneak glances at me during training but if I would ever ask of her a question, she would seem...frustrated. She would tell me "Why?" I would never knew in what instance I may have done something that she would question me. I would reply "In what instance?" and she would storm with unrushed tears in her perfect green eyes. I would attempt to go after her but Natasha would stop me with a shake of her head. She eventually told me, Wanda. It was after a long mission at a Hydra Facility. Wanda was edgy the entire time. She had an outburst on the Quinjet and another coming back. She quickly got off the jet and practically ran to her quarters. I knew that she couldn't deal with whatever she was dealing with alone, so I ran after her. She was angry when I got to her, but I could tell there was something in her eyes. My vast Internet access has allowed me to know various things like how emotions can be shown through the eyes. Instead of anger, I found...longing.

"Miss Maximo-"

"Please! Just call me Wanda...my surname...it brings me too much pain, alright?"

"Well I apologise for those many times I called you tha- Wait is that why you occasionally ask me why?"

"What are you talking about!?"

"You always ask me why for no reason and become upset when I ask you what I did."

At this point Wanda seemed even more angry at me but she soon turned sad. Her bottom lip quivered which is said to be a sign that a person was about to cry.

"I-I ask you why because I always wanted to know...why did you save me? After I ripped out that demon's heart and Sokovia fell why did you save me? I was ready to die, well physically. There was nothing to live for but you had to save me! Why?!"

At that moment I understood.

"Life is too beautiful to discard of. Miss M- Wanda, your brother may have died and you may not have any family left, but there are so much things to do in life. I heard skydiving is an interesting endeavour most risk takers like to engage in. Life may have it's black spots but it is a beautiful thing, much like you."

Her cheeks tinted pink after I said this

Then she gave me a hug.

I at first had to swiftly search what she was doing and once I found it was a sign of affection and gratitude, I return the gesture.

Oh my dear Wanda. She is to believed that I have chosen the side that is against her and the Captain. After the Registration Act was announced, Captain Rogers informed me that I would become a double agent, as he put it.

"Stark trust you the most other than Rhodes. You have the voice of JARVIS and is sorta his grandchild. He also wouldn't suspect you do something like this."

"Lucky for you Captain, I do not agree with the act and I do find this plan rather clever. I agree to becoming your double agent."

But to ensure that my standing as "Team Stark", no one other than Captain Rogers can know about my double agency, including Wanda.