Fight for Malfador

It is written, in the Book of Elves, that not long ago, King Faldrew, ruler of the Elves, and his Queen, Melrey, were blessed with a daughter who they named Eria. She had the sky blue eyes of the Elves and brown hair as dark as cherry wood. The kingdom rejoiced over the birth of their new princess, and the King and Queen's love for their child went as deep as the waters which surrounded Malfador.

But, alas, their joy was short lived, for out of the darkness the enemy, known as the Shadow Demons, arose and attacked brutally the Elvish kingdom. Fearing for their daughter's life, the King and Queen put the baby in a basket made of strong elvish wood and sent her out onto the Eldorian Sea, hoping that Destiny would lead her safely away from the chaos.

The Shadow Demons over-powered the unexpectant Elves, though they faught nobely, and Malfador was transformed into a kingdom of darkness. The Elves fles to the forest to seek safety and camoflaged themselves into the tangling woods.

Meanwhile, Destiny opened a portal which led Eria into the human world, where she was found by a poor old woman, and then put into a home for unwanted children.

Legend has it that soon after her 18th birthday, Princess Eria shall return to her native land and reclaim what once belonged to the elves...